Chapter 6 - New friend

(WARNING!! 18+ scene in this chapter!!)

When it was 7:50pm Kenny came to the party with a new girl and they were holding hands. Someone I haven't met, She has straight brown hair with curls at the bottom, brown eyes, and she was wearing a crop top with some bootcut jeans and she was wearing tennis shoes, she was also wearing a metal belt. To be honest I loved her style it fits her. Stan had das me staring at the girl that just came in with Kenny.

"Your wondering who that is right?" Stan had asked me curiously
"Yes" I replied to him.
"She's been here she's not new everyone knows her, she just went out of town for a week" Stan had answered me.
"Oh, is she nice?" I asked him.
"Oh yes she is trust me, you can instantly become friends with her, Kenny had fell in love with her because she was always so sweet and kind to him and they've been friends since they were just kids!" Stan was telling me the story while I listen.
"Kyle and Eric had a crush on her also but she was already into Kenny, I mean that her taste in men" he said.

"She seems nice"I said with a smile.
Stan nodded
"One more thing tho." Stan tells me like a warning.
"She has gotten into multiple fights with my ex and she has won every single one of them"Stan said.
"She's like you but with fighting, her parents taught her since she was just a kid" he responded to me.
I nodded. At least I wasn't the only one who knows how to fight.

The girl had left Kenny and came up to me and Stan.
"Hey Stan! How have you been?" She said with a smile.
"I've been good thanks, how about you?" He asked
"Oh I've been better, to be honest I was missing my boyfriend an awful lot! Anyways!" She continues.
She looks at me with a smile.
"Hello, who are you and how are you and what's your name?" She asked me curiously with a smile
"My name is Y/N, and I'm new to this place, and I'm alright how about you?" I answered and asked her
"Oh I'm alright!, Anyways my name is Keyla it's so nice to meet you!" She said with excitement

Kenny came up behind her and hugged her from behind.
"Anyways I hope we can become great friends, my number is *** *** **** call me or text me if you are bored or need someone to talk to or anything really! Anyways enjoy the party!" She had given me her number in a piece of paper.
I started to put the number on my phone and put her name as my contact and she had left once I saved it. She left with Kenny. They make such a great couple. I just see them at the couch holding hands and laying their heads on one another. That's just cute and adorable and I love it!

Hours had passed by and Stan drank more the second he was done with his shots, he got drunk at some point and we went upstairs and went into a room. The next thing I knew is that we had both started making out, his mouth tasted like alcohol and we were giving tongue kisses and he had pined me unto the bed as he started taking off shirt and I started taking off mines. I started finding myself taking off his pants and he took off mines. I thought man are we going to do this? I thought but I was pretty excited to do it.

Stan started to get hard as he took off his boxers and I had seen his dick. Man it was long not going to lie, he started pulling my underwear off and I was letting him do it. As we both got on top of the bed, we had started making love. Man I started moaning and he was grunting. I knew that he felt it tight inside me. But this feels so good! We started making out while making love and It probably lasted for an hour and 30 minutes. We had cummed all over the bed and we got tired.

We started getting dressed and we cleaned up the place as we left the room we went back to the party. But soon we had left because I could barely even walk. I was walking a little off, as we went to my house I invited Stan inside and we had both got on my bed and we has fallen asleep. And I wonder how tomorrow will be.

To Be Continued...