Chapter 9 - Being Goths For A Day

In the present...

I wake up to find out my boyfriend snuck inside my room but he looked different. He wasn't wearing his joyful colors like he always did now he is wearing depressing colors instead.
"Hey babe" He said seriously to me.
"Hey?" I replied to him confused.
"Why are you dressed up like that? You look hot in all I mean! You looked different then how you always look like" I said to him my face turning red after what I had told him.
He smiled a tiny bit I can still notice it. I got up from my bed and Stan had something in his hand and he held it infront of me. They are some clothes. They are like the same color as his. They are so dark and I grabbed the clothes and put them on my arm.

"Can we match today?" He asked me as he looked at me.
"Sure" I replied to him.
I started changing in front of him as I had no shirt on me he had pinned me on my wall. As we started making out. After that happened I had finished changing. It's not really my style but I am dealing with it . I just don't like the fact that I have to wear a skirt with some legings that have wholes in them it looks cute. Not gonna lie, as I am putting on my shirt its the same one that Stan is wearing. The difference is that I am wearing a skirt and these sneakers are totally my type.  As I was done getting changed I started to do my hair. My boyfriend had took my hand and sat my done in my bed while he did my make up. Once we were done me and Stan had left my house and we had started walking to the school bus.

Kyle, Catrman, Kenny and Keyla they were waiting for us. But they looked at us with a shock like if they have seen a ghost or something. I looked at them with no emotion, and Stan was just holding my hand.
"What?" I asked them cause they were still in shock. "Nothing We are just so confused why y'all are dressed like that" Keyla said.
Me and Stan look at each other and we already knew what to do  we drag all of them and go to my house to get them ready. We take out their clothes and they are matching with us. I picked out the outfit and Stan did the make up. once we were done we had left for school. In the bus everyone were looking at us crazy.

I looked at Wendy giving her a death stare, She looks at me with a scary expression I'm giving her the look that I wanna fight her if she don't leave me the fuck alone. As I turn around Keyla and Kenny were making out. I'm trying so hard not to scream it's just so cute. As we arrive from school I go straight to class I sit next to Stan and Wendy and her friend group kinda dressed up the same style like us. I start giving her a death stare. I know she is trying to catch Stan's eye but he had eyes on me.
"Hey babe, why is Wendy and her slutty friend group dressed up exactly like us" I said angrily
"Just ignore them love we'll fight them after class" He told me.

I get up and I go straight to Wendy
"Get your slutty group ready for a fight after school, your going down bitch" I told her as I go back to my seat with Stan.
He looks at me and we started to make out. I saw her reaction and  and I know she's scared for the fight but I'm going to wipe them off even if we have to get suspended I'm still going to have fun beating Wendy again. It really doesn't seem like she learned her lesson the first time. As Mr.Garrison came into the room he looked at us in shock.
"Now what the hell happened to y'all?!" He asked as he yelled across the classroom.
"Nothing Mr.Garrison we are just like this for today I guess" I spoke up seriously.
"Okay y'all are going to have a talk with Mr.Mackey" Mr.Garrison told us.

We get up and we start walking to Mr.Mackey's room and We barge in and we take a seat.
"Hello kids why bring you in here today?" He askes us.
"Mr.Garrison told us to come here because on the way on how we are dressed" I told him with no expression.
"Mkay, is there something going on at home? Have your parents abused you or had sexually abused you? If anything like that just speak up right now, mkay" He told us.
None of us spoke about that because that's never happened to us.
"Mkay so then why are y'all dressed like that?" Mr.Mackey broke the silence.
"It's just only for today." Stan spoke.
"Mkay y'all can go back to class Mkay" Mr.Mackey said as he excused us.

As we walk into class we sit down in our seat until the bell rings.
"Kids what did Mr.Mackey tell y'all?" Mr.Garrison asked.
"Nothing he just told us to come back to class" Keyla had replied.
"Hmm okay" He said as he continued to teach the class.
The rest of the class time it was starting to feel like hell I had started to fall asleep in class it was starting to get boring so I will just wait until the bell rings. 30 mintues had passed and the bell hand rang me and Stan, Kenny, Keyla, Kyle and Cartman had ran out of the classroom and Wendy and her group follwed behind us. As we go outside people started getting around us.

As we started to get ready I started taking off my sweater as I get into my position to fight. I didn't feel cold the guys started getting ready and I charge towards Wendy and start beating the hell out of her. Stan got bebe and Kyle someone else and so on we switched with people once ina while but I didn't I still started beating Wendy up. I hate her so much once we still kept on fighting Principal Victoria came and Mr.Mackey and they started to pull us all apart. Obviously we are going to get suspended. We start walking to the principal's office and she had called our parents. My parents never came because they are away at a business trip and other than that they don't care if I get onto fights they only care if I win. Same with Keyla her parents never came either.

She told me that her parents were away to a business trip too and that Her parents own a huge company her parents only care if she wins and if she does win then she awarded with money or food or something. We are suspended for only a week as we leave Keyla had called her butler to come and pick us up cause we were going to spend the time in her place. As her butler took us to her mansion as we start arriving everyone's faces dropped.
"IT'S BIGGER THAN TOLKIEN'S?!" The guys said. Keyla nodded as we go in there were maids and everything we walk upstairs to her room and the maids gave us all new clothes and she walked away. Keyla goes into her wardrobe and it looks like a whole new place she walks up to the door and I follow behind her the guys stay in her room and they change there she closes the door behind us and we start to change.
"Man, today was crazy" I said.
"You got that right Y/N" Keyla replied to me laughing.
"I love your wardrobe it's like a whole new place in here" I told her
"Thanks I got anything in here if you need anything" she saids.
"Oh thank you!"I said as I run up to hug her.
She hugs me back once we come back we took off the makeup from our faces and so did the guys. Keyla walked down stairs and she told us to follow her, as we followed her into a room with a huge t.v screen and a projecter and many theater seats and it had popcorn machines a cotton candy machines, Ice cream machines and so on at the back. At this point we all know it's a theater, Kenny already knows everything because he has been with her for a while now I don't know how long exactly.
"Keyla, How long have you and Kenny been together for?" I asked her.
"Oh, since we were kids like in elementry so far like 5 years now and we are going to our 6th year on christmas day."
She replied. as we walked up to the food we get our stuff and and we take a seat. I sit right beside Stan and Kenny and Keyla sit right next to each other, and the movie plays it was puss in boots the last wish. Meanwhile in the movie me and stan lay our heads on our shoulders as we start falling asleep and don't even notice that we fall asleep.

To Be Continued...

(Sorry I had forgot about this and I have been busy with staar testing but we only have one more to do on Tuesday so once I am done I will start doing this again I will just be slow by writing the new chapter for this story, don't worry it's not going to end just yet there's still to much for this until it ends. Well thanks for reading and see you soon in the next chapter. Have a nice night, day, or afternoon people 😘😘🤭)