Chapter 7 - Officially Dating

As we had woken up and it was 6:30 am it was pretty early I went to go take a shower and left Stan alone in my bed I had finished showering and it was already 6:40 am I had dried my hair and got changed for school. I has went to my bedroom and I had seen Stan holding up a poster staying "will you be my girlfriend?" And with hearts all around it and he had a bouquet of a roses. They looked lovely.

I had stayed there in shocked until I had heard him said it himself.
"Will you be my girlfriend" he questioned me with a smile.
I has nodded with a huge smile on my face and we had hugged each other and then we kissed. I really never expected something like this it was cute really. And I mean it and I am so happy to be his.

Me and Stan were walking to the bus station until we see Cartman, Kenny, Kyle, and Keyla they were waiting for the bus stop me and Keyla had started talking about her relationship with Kenny and when they started dating.
"So when have you guys started dating?" I asked Keyla and Kenny
"Well" Keyla said as they look at each other
"Pretty much since we were in elementary probably the first day of 1st grade" Keyla replied to me and Kenny was grabbing her by her waist

Stan had came to me and started holding my hand. I got butterflies in my stomach and I started to turn red and Stan had barfed on Eric. I couldn't help but laugh, But everyone looked so confused because Stan was holding my hand I guess we never mentioned that we have started dating.

"So me and Stan started dating" I said with a smile
"Congrats!" Keyla said with excitement
"Omg you guys are together, it was finally time!" Cartman said sarcastically.
"Shut up fat boy!" Kyle yelled at Cartman
"Aye! Don't call me fat you fucking jew!" Cartman yelled back at Kyle
Me and Keyla smacked ourselves on our foreheads.
The bus had arrived and me and Stan sat together and Keyla and Kenny sat together and Cartman and Kyle sat infront of us. We waited until we got to school. It has been an hour and we haven't made it to school. Keyla and Kenny had fallen asleep on each other. And Cartman and Kyle were arguing over some cake that Cartman had. And me and Stan were just looking at TikTok's on my phone to pass the time.

The time had passed by even more and particularly we missed school. It's already 12:30pm and everyone was getting hungry and bored and tired. And without even knowing the bus stopped to our bus stop and the doors had opened. Everyone was confused so me, Stan, Keyla, Kenny, Kyle and Cartman had gotten off the bus and then the doors had closed and it had left.

"My house?" Cartman asked us if we wanted to come over to hang out.
"Sure" everyone had replied as we walked to Cartman's house.

As we were walking we just talked about stuff about our lives and we complained over the teachers and the school and other stuff. As we arrived to Cartman's house the first thing everyone did was sit down.
"Anything yall want to drink guys?" Cartman asked us
"Water please" we all told him.
As he walked away we were talking about adopting a pet everyone and once a week someone should take care of it. We all agreed to it and we would have to ask our parents for permission in order to have a pet.

As Cartman came back with the waters and gave it to each and one of us we had started to explain about us having a pet to all take care of.
"Cartman we all were thinking to adopt a pet and once a week someone is going to take care of it" I had told him. He had nodded on the idea and we started to hang out and talk about how we should name the pet and what species we would get.
"We should get a dog or a cat" Stan said
"I think a cat would be great" Me and Keyla said to them.
Kenny had nodded and Cartman was okay with it.
"Well sure I guess" Kyle said
I'm okay with a cat" Stan had replied.
Our answers were clear we are getting a cat but what gender.
"What gender?" I asked
"A girl" everyone said except for Cartman
"A boy" Cartman said.
*cricket noises*
Everyone stayed silent.

"Girl it is..." i said breaking the silence to move on.
"Fur color doesnt matter right?" Keyla had asked
"No" everyone replied
Keyla nodded.
"Now we gotta decided on a name" Kyle said
Everyone started to think
"What if we name her Star?" I asked
Everyone agreed. I was really excited that I was hugging my boyfriend and kissing him all over his face. His face did started turning red and all I did was smile at him. He is super adorable. We all went upstairs to Cartman's room to look at the prices for cats so we can bring half of the money.
"Cats are over $300 or $407 you guys" Cartman told us.
We all started making our math to get the cat.
"Okay so everyone has to bring $58.14" I said
Everyone nodded except for Kenny. I forgot that he barely has that type of money. I see when Keyla looks at him with a sad face and puts her hand on his face rubbing her thumb on his cheek as she kissed him.
"It's okay my love, I can bring your half" Keyla told Kenny.
Kenny's face lid up and hugged her tightly and kissed her everywhere. I knew Kenny was happy with her and with everything she is doing for him.

Its adorable I swear. As we walk down stairs Cartman brings a piggy bank and he puts it in front of us.
"We are going to put the money right here to buy the cat" he saids.
We all nod for agreement and we start talking about the stuff we are going to get the cat.

To Be Continued...