Chapter 5 - The Party

I wake up and I see Stan right next to me. My face started to turn red, I get out of bed and I see that my clothes are different. Did he change me? Omg! I had fainted from blushing to hard. I just reached my limit of being embarrassed and by blushing to hard.

~Stan's POV~
I had heard something hard fall on the ground. I get up to see Y/N, on the floor and red as a tomato. I get out of her bed and picked her out and laid her back on her bed again. I just remember it was a Sunday and I had left my phone at my house so I didn't know if the guys texted me or not.

I don't know to be honest but I don't care. But if they do anything I hope Y/N could come with us.

~Y/N's POV~
I stopped being unconscious and get up from my bed and I see Stan right next to me.
"Hey Stan, Good morning" I said with a smile
"Morning sunshine" he replied with a smile as he hugged me. I hugged him back.
"We should probably get changed for the day" I said as we break the hug. He smiled and agreed.
He started to put on his clothes and sat down on my bed. He was waiting for me to get changed already.
I was still picking out my outfit until I hear a chime from my phone. I walk up to my phone and grab it and I read a message from Cartman in the group chat. His mom was gone for the whole day and he had decided to throw a party at his house around 8pm.

It is late but my parents are away on a business trip so I wouldn't mind getting ready for a party.
"Hey Stan, Cartman invited us to a party at his house" giving him a heads up
"Oh alright, around what time?" He questioned me
"8pm"I answered.
"Alright at least we get to spend time together for the meantime" he said smiling at me.
I smiled back at him and started to pick out my clothes. They were casual for now. Me and Stan went down stairs and We started making cookies together so we can snack on them.
"Hey watch out!" Stan said yelling at me playful as he threw flower on my shirt.
I was in shock. I grabbed a handful of flower and threw it at him too. We playful did that for a while. Until we put the cookies to bake and we started to clean the place up.
"That was fun" I told him with a giggle.
"Agreed" he responded laughing from the moment

He leaned closer to me, as our eyes met and we were about to kiss until the oven alarm rang because the cookies were just freshly baked. I got out the oven mittens and put them on. I turned off the oven and took out the badge of cookies. The sweet smell filled the room and the steam coming out of the cookies. I took off the mittens and laid them aside.
"Want some milk to go with your cookies?" I asked him as I took out the cups and plates.
"Yes please" he responded to me
I had poured milk in the cups and carefully without burning my hand putting the 2 cooked each in the plates.

I gave one plate and a cup to Stan so he could enjoy his cookies and milk and put mines aside his and sat next to him. As we finished up the cookies and milk. I think I may had some cookie crumbs on my cheek. Stan came up to me and pined me to wall as she licked the cookie crumbs off my cheek and the next thing I knew is we started making out. Hours had passed by and it was 7pm. Me and Stan started getting ready for the party. I picked out a beautiful black leather dress with a leather coat and some leather boots. I straightened my hair and put on some simple makeup. As me and Stan walk out we went talking down to Cartman's house.

We left around 7:40pm and we just started arriving at 7:50pm. Stan had wrapped his arm around me and I had knocked on Cartman's door.
"Hey guys come in, come in" Cartman said with a inviting face.
"Thank you" i replied to Cartman.
We were early to the party to be honest so me and Stan had a few drinks and we started talking about our family.

Every few minutes someone had arrived to the party and little by little the house started to get full...

To Be Continued...

(Just a heads up one of my character will be there which will have my name so yea and your going to become friends with me and you'll find out soon anyways tbc!!!! 🫶🏽)