Chapter 18 - Grown Adults

~Narrator's POV~

It's been a few years and Y/N and Stan are still together they are both offically 25 years old. And Y/N is going to visit Stan because she has been missing his for the past few days since their last visit. But it seems that Stan has other plans...

~Y/N's POV~
"I haven't seen Stan since a week ago I wonder what he has been doing.."
I walked out of my house and I walked straight to Stan's place I was curious what he was doing I knocked on his door and he answered he looked so professional as if he was working as a businessman.
"Hey Sweetheart, you're looking lovely today" he said as he smiled as he looked at me.
"Oh thank you? Why are you all dressed up?" I asked
"It's a surprise my dear I'm glad you came over I was going to pick you up either way but let's going shall we?" He said
"Sure" *I smiled as we headed to his car and he started to drive away I was looking outside as I felt his hand on my thigh and he was rubbing his thumb on my thigh as well I didn't mind it since he's done it to be before and I am his girlfriend afterall.

A few minutes had passed by and we both got out of the car he helped me out and he escorted me somewhere before we arrived he put a blindfold on my eyes so I couldn't tell where he was taking me.
"Don't worry my love It's nothing bad, I promise" he said calmly.
I nodded feeling a bit nervous until we arrived underneath a tree he took off my blind fold and I looked around, everything looked so beautiful there was a small picnic for the both of us. As he looked at me he handed me a bouquet of roses and he kneeled down on one knee and he took my hand gently and looked up at me.
"Y/N L/N, Will you make me the happiest man alive by taking your hand in marriage?" His eyes sparkled and he smiled gently at me.
I looked at him as I was about to cry.
"Yes, Stan of course I'll marry you" I smiled and I cried as he placed the ring on my finger and he got up and he kissed me gently underneath the tree.

It felt like time had stopped. This was one of the most exciting days of my life and i couldn't have been more happier to marry the love of my life, Stan Marsh...

To be Continued...

(Hey guys it's Keyla here sorry I took so long I have been really busy lately and i literally forgot to do this chapter I know that I said it was going to be longer but this story is slowly already coming to an end, they are practically adults already!!! 😭 I hope all of you understand!!! I love all of y'all for reading this it makes me really happy!! Well I hope to see you in the next chapter, until the next time!!!)

- love Keyla ♥️