Chapter 10 - Our Fun Week

I start waking up and I have noticed that I was on a bed with Stan and I was on top of him and I started blushing like crazy! I had so many questions, like first of all how did we get from the theater room into this bed? Or how in the world was I on top of my boyfriend. I sighed and I tried to get off him but he didn't budge.

"Why are you trying to get off sweetheart?" Stan mumbled as he asked me this question.
I started to blush his voice sounded so adorable when he mumbled
"I didn't think you would want me on top of you" I replied to him.
"Why of course I want you on top of me, it's comfortable" he mumbled.
"If you say so my love"I replied back to him.

1 hour later...

An hour had passed and we are all awake and we are walking in town minding our own business we are going to the park to have our picnic and Keyla's butler is preparing everything for us.
"This air feels so nice, doesn't it?" Keyla asks us.
"Mhm" Everyone had replied to her.
Our spot is under a huge tree, it has a nice shade and the wind hits lovely there. Cartman and Kyle were sitting next to each other, Kenny and Keyla were next to each other, and I was with Stan. We were enjoying our day.

As hours had passed by Keyla's butler had something else planned... he had thrown a water balloon and he had started laughing at all of us.
"Why you little" Cartman had said angrily and he got a water ballon and he threw it at Keyla's butler and then it wall started. The war has begun. We all got water balloons and we started throwing water balloons to each other even Keyla's butler, we were all having so much fun that even Cartman was having fun, what a surprise I should say.

~Stan's POV~

I start to smile as I see Y/N having fun, she looks so adorable when he has fun like this, I was just thinking to myself and I was sitting on the ground until I got hit by a wager balloon and it turns out that Kyle and Cartman threw one at me so I got up and I threw one back at them and I was laughing. You should've seen the look on their faces oh I got them good!

~Y/N's POV~

It started to get late and Keyla's butler was starting to clean up and Keyla was helping him so I decided to help around because the more we help the sooner we leave. Once we were done we all got inside the limousine and we were heading back to Keyla's Mansion and we all went to the back yard where she has her pool and her hot tub, Kenny and Keyla went into the pool and everyone else did too I was just looking at them and I was just sitting there in ge pool letting my feet soak in. And out of no where someone pushed me inside the pool and I quickly rise to the top until I was floating and I see that Stan had pushed me in and he was laughing.

"Oh Stan I'm going to get you back!" I said as I laugh as well
"Let's see if you can Y/N!" Stan chuckled.
And I quickly got out of the pool and I started chasing him around the whole pool and everyone was laughing.
"All we need is some popcorn" Keyla said and everyone had agreed.
They were all laughing and I finally got close to Stan and I pushed him in the pool and I did a cannonball and it did a huge splash. And we were all laughing. I couldn't help it because once I had pushed Stan he screamed like a girl and I couldn't help but to laugh.

We were all already inside the pool and Keyla had an idea to play volleyball inside the pool so she got a net and put it inside the pool and got a volleyball. Meanwhile we were all playing Keyla's butler was setting up 5 different water slides and there was this one that was like 50ft high and boy of boy I wanted to get on that one but it wasn't ready yet.
"You have five water slides!?"Everyone asked Keyla and she softly chuckled.
"Well there's more than that came from but if it's just a little bit of people we prefer to have 5 out instead of all of the ones we have"Keyla replied to their question and they were all shocked to hear that she had more where that came from but we all continued to play Volleyball until the butler was done setting up the water slides.

Once Keyla's butler was done setting them all up Keyla and Me quickly ran to the 50ft one and we were sliding together and we both couldn't stop screaming! We were having a blast and the guys were all doing the other ones and well I think my favorite one is the 50ft tall one because well it's faster than any other one I have been in before. Me and Keyla kept on going together and we were both doing the train one and doing flips and well we were just going wild with the waterslide it was fun literally. It took a long time to convince Cartman to get on but he didn't want to go. So we forced him and we all pushed him and he couldn't stop screaming, everyone was laughing so hard and we all started doing the train again and once we were done sliding we decided to go back in the pool and just relax, Keyla's butler had been removing the water slides one by one until they were all gone and it has already been 2am.

After an hour it's already 3 am so Keyla and Kenny got out of the pool and started setting up the theater outside so we can still stay in the pool And soon we spotted some special float ties for drinks and food so Keyla's butler started blowing them up and soon Keyla and Kenny brought the drinks and food and soon we started picking out the movie and soon we just stayed there watching a movie and having snacks in Keyla's pool, this is insane I have never done this before. After an hour later the movie finishes and now we are getting ready to get out the pool Keyla and Kenny and her butler starts cleaning up and then after they were done Keyla and Kenny were using the same towel how adorable. Stan has given me his towel because I forgot mines inside and I didn't want to get the floor wet so I used Stans as well soon after we were dry Keyla started setting up the grill and they started to make a cook out and once we finished eating she made s'mores for dessert.
"This day can't get any better" I say with a smile.
"We are just getting started with our first day of being suspended just wait for the next 4 days and you'll see what else we have planned, we only live once right?" Keyla replied
Everyone nodded but Keyla is right we all only live once in our life time so we have to make the best of it.

Once we were done with the cook out we soon started to clean up and head inside to shower each of us took our time and we got ready in our pjs I picked my F/C shirt and some black shorts for me to sleep in I felt quite comfortable in it and so we all got into the game room and we started playing pool, After we were done with everything it has already been 5 am so we all decided to go to sleep Keyla and Kenny went to sleep in Keyla's room and Cartman and Kyle went to sleep in a different guest room because we all know Cartman will rip off on Kyle so they are separate and Me and Stan went into the guest room and we slept there and I hope that there will be another fun day like this one.

To Be Continued...

(Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter to be honest I have been busy and I have been planning for a lot of events that is going to be happening in my life so I am so sorry for that but I do hope I can write a lot more for all of you until I finish this book but this isn't going to be over yet so stay tuned for the next chapter, lots of love
-Kxxla )