introduction

Phoebe Hicks was the childhood best friend of Chad and Mindy Meeks, well what could you expect twins love twins. Wes and Phoebe immediately befriended the only set of twins they would ever come across in Woodsboro.

What was funny though is Wes connected more with Mindy and Chad with Phoebe. In middle school the four befriended Tara and Amber, the group became almost inseparable, that was until they reached high school and everyone sort of went their separate ways but they were all still friends.

Chad got a girlfriend, Liv. Tara and Amber became closer than before, and Wes, well Wes had fallen a bit for Tara and Phoebe could see right through him.

Then havoc was wreaked across the town of Woodsboro, per usual. Someone tried to murder Tara in the fucked up ghostface costume, the same way they used to all those years ago. The same costume the sick fuck dressed up in to murder Chad and Mindy's uncle, who tried to murder Wes and Phoebe's mom. Sam, Tara's older sister came back to town and that's when the real shit started.

Now, fast forward and this group of friends, minus a few unfortunately, have moved to get a fresh start in college in New York, hopefully steering clear of any people with stabbing tendencies.

a/n: I may possibly release a prequel story to this one if it blows up!