six

Later on that night Phoebe headed over to Chad's place, but she wasn't in search of him. Rather his roommate. She honestly didn't know why, but she felt like a conversation was in order, and more importantly she wanted to see if she could figure out if she was actually attracted to him. She knocked on the door and Ethan answered.

"Chad isn't here right now Phoebe." He said.

"I'm not here for Chad." She said, pushing past him and he closed the door behind her.

"Why are you here then?" He asked.

"I don't really know. But I was thinking, which doesn't always lead to good things. But what you said the other day, in the park was it true?" She asked.

"I'm not really sure what you're referring to." He said.

"Have you never slept with anyone?" She asked.

"Oh. Uh yeah. I-I mean no, I haven't." He said, blushing from embarrassment.

"I uh, I agree with your statement. Although I have no intention of dying, if it happens to occur. I'd rather not die a virgin either." She said and he laughed.

"Did you just laugh at me?" She asked.

"No, I mean yes but, it's just you're kidding right?" He said.

"No. I'm not." She said.

"Fuck you're serious." He said, his face straightening out.

"Ethan I want to fuck you." She said.

"Oh." He said.

"If you don't want that though, I can leave." She said, worried she had overstepped.

"No I do. I really do I-" He was cut off by her lips on his.

She placed her hands on his jaw as she stood on her tiptoes in order to reach his lips. His hands found their way to her back, holding her. They backed up until they reached his bed. They broke the kiss long enough for her to remove her shoes and then she layed back onto his bed, him following her actions. His hands removed her shirt, followed by his. He looked at the deep purple and red scars on her side that were still fresh.

"I can keep my shirt on if they bother you." She said.

"That's not it, I just. I don't want to hurt you." He said.

"You won't, I promise." She said to him, before resuming their kiss.

His hands fumbled with the zipper of her jeans, after they were undone he slipped them down her legs and discarded them on the floor. His hand teased the band of her panties as she ran her hands down his back and towards the front of his pelvis, slipping his belt off and undoing his jeans as well.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

"Yes." She said with a nod of her head.

She slid his pants over his ass and his hand dipped into her panties, she threw her head back as he traced patterns into her skin, his lips finding the skin on her neck to kiss and suck on. Her fingers had come up to his shoulder blades and she was digging her nails into his skin, coaxing a groan from him that she felt vibrate against the skin of her neck as he kissed.

He slid her panties off and before she knew it, he was inside of her.

"Oh my god." She moaned, throwing her head back as he moaned in her ear. He trailed kisses down her neck.

"Faster please." She begged and he picked up the speed, she dug her nails into his back careful to not be too hard but to not be gentle either.

The wounds on her stomach and side were aching slightly but she couldn't even care because she was too in the moment with what was happening.