eight

Fuck. Phoebe thought to herself, he was dad.

"Good Job." He said as he lowered his gun.

"Both of you." He added as the ghostfaces turned to look at him.

"You?" Tara asked, sounding hurt.

"I honestly expected more from you all after what you did to us." Bailey said.

"What do you mean us?" Sam asked, and then the removing of the masks occured, and Phoebe felt like she could vomit.

"Mindy was right, it was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean all I had to do to meet you was room with a conceited, condescending alpha, literally named Chad. Fuck! It felt good to kill him!" Ethan exclaimed, but he lifted his knife and pointed it at the mask in his hands.

"This was your grandmother's Sam, it belonged to Nancy Loomis. It really runs in the fucking family doesn't it." He said angrily.

"Speaking of family, wait for it. My name isn't Ethan Landry! Is it dad?" He asked, turning to look at the man standing next to him.

"Dad?" Tara asked.

"Wait if it's you two, that just leaves.. Mindy?" Sam asked, and the other ghostface removed their mask, revealing Quinn.

"Hey roomies." Quinn said with a smile.

"Didn't see that one coming did you?" Quinn added.

"Yeah because you died!" Sam said.

"Kinda didn't." She said with a smile.

"Was a good way to get off the suspect list. Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train." She said.

"Yeah, I just had to make sure I was first on the scene to switch her body out with a fresh one. A little blood, prosthetic, you would be amazed what a grieving father could get away with." He said.

"Although, you did see that coming. Right Phebes." She said with a sadistic smile and Phoebe inhaled sharply.

"What, are you in on it too?" Sam asked.

"No no, she had no part in the killings. But she did know who we were, after she found the robe in Ethan's room. But from your reactions and the fact that we're all standing here. I'm guessing she kept it to herself." Quinn said.

"I swear. I was going to tell you, I was just scared you wouldn't trust me." Phoebe said.

"We would have trusted you a hell of lot more if you had told us than we do now." Sam said with a disgusted look on her face, but it went away once Quinn started to move closer, along with Ethan.

"I got Stu Macher's mask, he was my favorite." Quinn said, holding the mask in her hand.

"Two, three, that just leaves.." Bailey said, holding up a mask.

"Your father's." He added.

"This is what we have been counting down to Sam, now I'm gonna need you to put it on." He said.

"Fuck you!" Sam shouted, and Ethan lunged at her, slicing her arm with the knife in his grasp.

"You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara said, Phoebe tried to back up, but Quinn quickly grabbed her and placed a knife at her throat.

"Not yet!" Bailey shouted at her, but she remained in place, blade against the girls neck.

"So what, you did this as a family?" Sam asked.

"Yeah bitch, you should know better than anyone." Quinn shouted, Phoebe winced as the blade dug into her skin.

"They still aren't getting it." Ethan said.