Warlock Efficiency

The two walked in relative quiet towards the command centre of the outpost. No words were spoken, only the sounds of Rapi's clicking heels as she led Y/n to where he would be living.

Finally, they arrived at a tall, octagonal building and Rapi spoke in a professional manner.

Rapi: "This is the command centre. It also functions as a dorm for the other Nikkes living here. Though if I'm honest, conditions are... not the best. Your room is the only place with actual hot water and a fully functioning shower."

Y/n: "Did the other guy not try and fix that?"

Rapi: "... He did. But after he was killed, the command centre fell back into disrepair."

Y/n hummed before walking in with Rapi next to him. The lights flickered and seemed barely functional.

Y/n: "Power's low. Malice, do we by any chance have an arc funnel?"

Malice popped out from Y/n's backpack and hovered around for a minute.

Malice: "Yeah, we got one."

Y/n: "Awesome. Rapi, where's the generator?"

Rapi blinked in surprise.

Rapi: "The Generator's the building next to this one. It supplies power to the whole outpost."

Y/n: "Excellent. Let's go give it a boost."

Rapi raised an eyebrow before following Y/n out and leading him to the generator building. Upon entering, Y/n recognised the Missilis symbol on the wall. Meaning that this place likely belonged to Archangel V2's creators.

Rapi: "Matis is usually in here when Laplace isn't out being a hero."

Y/n: "Ah, those three."

Y/n chuckled before Rapi showed him the main generator mechanism. He smirked before Malice transmatted a large circular device into his hand.

He walked up and found a flat surface before attaching the device to it. He then leaned in close to it and began to speak.

Y/n: "Initiate new directive. Integrate with this generator system for use with Arc energy."

The device shone to life and red tendrils began forming and coiling around the generator. There were fluctuations in power across the outpost but it lasted only for a few seconds.

Rapi: "What... is that?"

Y/n: "SIVA. Nasty stuff in the wrong hands, but when used properly, it's hypothesised to be capable of building entire cities. This is just a one-time use Arc funnel though. It'll channel Arc energy from outside and integrate that with the already present power generation. All I gotta do now is charge it."

Rapi: "... And how would-"

Y/n motioned for her to stand back. His sunbracers vanished and his entire outfit changed to a more armoured look with a helmet that sparked with electricity.

 His sunbracers vanished and his entire outfit changed to a more armoured look with a helmet that sparked with electricity