Bunnies, Gambling, and Degeneracy

Y/n wandered into the casino soon after completing his work for the day and took a quick gander around the place. It seemed to be just as fancy as he remembered it being, though based on the fact that the stage wasn't set up, it looked like the twin bunnies wouldn't be performing.

As he walked through towards a table, he was stopped by a woman that looked like one of the dealers.

???: "You're Counters' commander, right?"

Y/n: "That depends, who wants to know?"

???: "Ah, right. I'm Rouge, part of 777 squad."

Y/n tilted his head in curiosity

Y/n tilted his head in curiosity. He knew of 777 thanks to Anis telling him about the twins, but he didn't know there was a third member.

Rouge regarded him as she would any other commander, something which Y/n didn't bother too much about. From what he knew, many other commanders viewed Nikkes as tools and nothing more. From that point of view, he supposed that Rouge's slight apprehension was warranted.

Y/n: "I see. Well, what is it you want from me?"

Rouge: "I need you to come with me for a moment."

Y/n hummed to himself before motioning for Rouge to lead the way. As they walked, a woman offered the warlock a drink, which he gladly accepted. Rouge then continued to lead him away from the main floor and over to the backstage area. Y/n raised an eyebrow as they came to a door that had a sign with the image of two rabbits on it, one white and the other black.

Rouge knocked on the door and then a woman spoke. Her voice was energetic and peppy, making Y/n think to when he saw the white bunny twin on stage.

???: "Who is it?"

Rouge: "It's Rouge. I've brought the Counters' commander with me. Mind if we come in?"

The door was quickly opened as Y/n confirmed his suspicion that it was the white twin that was speaking.

Rouge: "Commander Y/n, this is Blanc."

Blanc: "Hi there, commander."

"