ENTEEEEEEERTAAAIINMEEEEEENT!!

Y/n's eyes opened and stared up at the metal ceiling above him. It was a very different sight from his home in the last city.

This place was bare and minimally decorated. Whereas his old home in the city was lavish and decorated with many artefacts from throughout the sol system. Hive swords, Fallen rifles, a Cabal Phalanx shield, Vex heads of all kinds. He had a veranda which looked out over the city and with a perfect spot to drop vortex grenades into a hunter bar below him. He would often times invite some titans over and they'd sit out on the veranda with a couple of beers and they'd drop flash grenades into the hunter bar to get a laugh.

For now though, he would need to make do with this.

He sat up and looked around before pulling his robes on. As he exited his room, he stepped into his office to find an email had arrived from Talentum mall. The meeting between he and Talentum squad had been scheduled for that day...

... In ten minutes.

Y/n: "... I'm gonna throw hands."

Y/n sighed before stepping out of the command centre. He covered his eyes with his hand as the light from the sun shone down on him. He didn't want to rush too much, so he summoned his sparrow and shot off at incredible speed towards the mall.

In the conference room at Talentum mall, three people had gathered. One of which was a well dressed woman with long purple hair tied into a ponytail. Another was a woman dressed in Chinese attire who had a more laid back attitude. The third was a lightly tanned woman who seemed to only be wearing luxury brand clothing. She seemed to be the airheaded one in the group.

The more serious one was about to speak up when the door opened and Y/n walked in. His attire was unexpected to say the least. He walked in with a mostly red outfit with a wide-brim collar on his jacket.

Y/n: "Apologies for my tardiness. I had to cycle through all of my outfits."

???: "Well you're here, and only about a minute and a half late. I suppose we should get started then. I believe introductions are in order. My name is Dolla."

???2: "Name's Yan

???2: "Name's Yan. Pleasure."

"