Pilgrim

Y/n sat down across from the white Nikke before removing his helmet and placing it on the table between them.

Y/n: "Based on your appearance and the description of you given in the report of my predecessor's last mission, you must be the Pilgrim Snow White."

Snow White: "Yeah, that's me. I don't normally come around to the outpost, but since I heard that you were here, I thought I'd say hello."

Y/n leaned back in his seat with a raised eyebrow

Y/n: "Clearly not. Let me guess, you want info on the heretics that I encountered?"

Snow White sighed, this one was much sharper than his predecessor.

Snow White: "... Yeah, that's right."

Y/n: "Best info I can offer is that one of them is the heretic you worked with my predecessor to bring down, Modernia. Once I get mission clearance, I'm going to be going after her myself."

Snow White: "That's suicide."

Y/n: "Yeah, for a mortal."

Y/n's smug smile was enough to tell Snow White how confident he was in his ability to get the job done.

Snow White: "... Well, since you seem so confident, I won't try to discourage you. But you should know that not all pilgrims on the surface are as... Cordial as I am. Know the difference between a regular pilgrim and a heretic."

Y/n: "The hot ones are the heretics."

Snow White blinked momentarily.

Snow White: "... Come again?"

Y/n: "It's a common law of the paraverse at this point. Evil women happen to be the more unreasonably attractive ones. Hell, that dragon bitch I met when I first showed up here set the standard for the heretics as far as I'm concerned, and that bitch was an easy ten."

Snow White blinked again, genuinely puzzled by Y/n's logic. That was when Malice appeared.

Malice: "Before you ask, he's actually not wrong but he's more unfiltered cuz he hasn't downed at least three gallons of a Radiolarian cocktail in the past week."

Y/n: "It's not made from actual Radiolarian fluid, but we call it that cuz it looks like it."

Malice: "We don't talk about Y/n's drinking problem."

Y/n: "It's only a problem when I run out."

Malice sighed as one of the maids brought over some Omurice. She spoke in a monotone voice and held a bottle of ketchup in her hands.

???: "Would either of you like some ketchup?"

Y/n: "Just a little for me, thanks."

The maid nodded before drawing a smiley face with ketchup on the top of the Omurice. She then turned to Snow White, who politely declined.