💙Picnic Date | Leo x M!Reader💙

{Requester - Me!}

💙|Leo x M!Reader|💙

LEO POV

I paced back and forth in my bedroom, with my hands covering my face.

"I-I have to do it today, I have to tell him."

Whispering to myself, jumping onto the bed with my forearm covering one of my eyes. I heard a set of footsteps coming my way. Quickly sitting up to make myself look occupied.

"Hey Nardo, the Pizza's Here."

As he looked down at his tech watch clicking random buttons.

"Also Y/N said he's coming in about 10 minutes."

He walked back out quickly without waiting for a response. I got up starting to walk to the kitchen, I remembered the time I tried to tell Y/N my crush on him. As I was remembered it was like time slowed down at this time.

Flashback

I walked to the projector room, as Y/N sat on the nearby couch. I knew it was time to confess to him, how and why he made me feel like this. His laugh, the way I treated my wounds after a battle, his smile, his face, and his body too. As I walked over, fumbling my hands with each other. The way he sat there looked sweet, peaceful, and cute. I sighed to myself, now sliding in front of him.

"Ha, Hey Leon."

I loved when you used that name for me, any name you called me I loved. But of course I froze on the spot, I'm glad it was darker than normal in the room, or he would have seen my dark red face from the nickname, putting Raph's mask to shame. I ran out of there so fast, without looking back.

"Hey, Leo you alright!"

Y/N yelled from his spot watching me leave the room. I held my chest my heart feeling like it was able to jump out of my chest. Feeling like this was so confusing to me, I don't know why or how I felt about this. I hoped when I was able to tell him he would love me back.

PRESENT TIME

The Flashback was finally over, as I walked to the kitchen. I didn't see anyone so it was a bit weird I just shrugged it off. Reaching out my hand reach for one of the slices. As soon as my hand touched the pizza, I felt an unholy sweet warmth on top of mine. I looked up at my hand seeing it was 'Y-Y/N?!?' I blushed like crazy freezing in that spot.

"Hey, Leo!"

He smiled warmly to me that sweet and cute smile. As he quickly pulled his hand away, the warmth slipping from mine lord I would do anything for him to hold my hands again.

("Come on Leo! You can do this!")

As my inner self took over. Quickly grabbing his wrist seeing him blush.

Y/N POV

"L-Leo?!"

My face was only covered in blush, as he grabbed my wrists holding me there. It felt like a lifetime as we stood there, he quickly let me go rubbing the back of his neck so fast I'm surprised he didn't burn himself.

"um, Y/N."

Leo said in a sweet smaller voice than his normal one, seemingly vulnerable at this moment.

"Y-Yea?"

Soon collecting myself from my blushing mess. Leo looking at me with him trying to do his famous smirk.

"Umm, yeah. Um, can we have a little private time to talk with each other? Maybe like... the nearby park maybe?"

He said it unsure but with a bit of confidence behind it, as he rubbed his neck again smiling a bit. With a slight blush on his face, lord I think I know what to do