❤️Comfort | Raph x M!Reader❤️

{Requester - mgmendez2305! (Wattpad)}

❤️|Raph x M!Reader|❤️

Leo finally walked out of the bathroom steam pour out of it into the air. Raph and you were sitting on the couch as the steam passed over you to, Raph turning around at Leo in the middle of the hallway.

"How much hot water is left."

Leo tapped his fingers together

"Uhhhh, maybe for about one person..."

Raph sighed deeply as Leo ran away into his room away from the too, you placed your hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Raph you can go it's fine I can wait a bit until it heats back up."

RAPH POV

I sighed again as I looked at Y/N quickly looking away again knowing I can't even look at him with red spreading over my face. A slight blush covers my face as I look down.

"N-No it's fine we can just share the last bit together."

'Yeah Raph good idea! You just asked your crush Y/N if he can join you in the shower! Good going!' Y/N placed his hands on his knees as he got up.

"That is actually really smart, come on big guys."

Raph quickly got up and walked to the bathroom next to Y/N with his crush on the male he was walking just like a robot and as stiff as a board.

3rd POV

Y/N walked in first as he turned it on, turning back to Raph, he quickly covered his blushing face and turned around to give Y/N some privacy. The Male blushed at his act of kindness turning off the shower and hoping in before Raph.

"You in there?"

Raph didn't want to barge in like a rude person, so once Y/N gave him the ok he jumped in after him. The two of them in front of each other not really looking at each other. Their red faces have it away how this made them feel, Raph looked back at Y/N as he noticed him still looking away. His crush on Y/N grew by the 100s as he stood there looking at him, where was all this happiness when... It happened... He looked away from Y/N and back to see him looking at him, staring at him with a blushing face.

"Ha, Uh maybe we should h-head out Y/N!"

Y/N quickly headed out as I turned around not to see his exposed body, me heading to my room after passing past him. As I walked past Leo again with a smirk on his face.

"How was your little 'Shower date'~"

"I-It wasn't a date L-Leo!"

I headed to my room sitting on the bed looking up at the ceiling, only thinking about what happened a few months ago with the Krang. Them taking over my body me being unable to control myself, I lift my arm looking at it a flashback appearing for a second shooting me. I soon hear a knock on the wall, it was Y/N

"Heya Big Guy, I saw you were a bit upset back there. Was it because of me?"

Y/N was messing with his hands a bit a gloss covering his eyes a bit. I pat my hand on the bed next to me as I sit up, he sits next to me.

"No your fine Y/N, your an amazing and sweet guy. It's just what happened with the Krang y'know?"

Y/N was looking at me with a blushing face

"Amazing and sweet. You, big idiot, don't think like that anymore, I know whatever has been happening can be fixed with the people who care about you most."

He rubbed the back of his neck a bit

"Because I care a lot about you, Raph."

Ralph's worries disappeared after you said that, his nightmares, dreams, and his flashbacks, everything. Lord you were so sweet and cute to him, he couldn't hide his red face smiling goofy like after your comment. Placing his hand over yours.

"Well, that's one thing off my bucket list!"

Y/N looked at him with his own blushing face, holding Ralph's hand in his own

"And that was?"

"Holding my crush's hand."

Y/N smirked at him

"What's next then."

"M-My 1st kiss."

He looked away his face matching the same color as his mask, no amount of pizza could get him to say that again.

"Ha, I thought you had your 1st kiss already."

"You think me. A mutant turtle that lives in the sewers. Has had a 1st kiss?"

Y/N looked away

"Well I can believe it, I haven't had one yet either."

Raph grabbed Y/N's face with his free hand, intertwining their hands together. Both of them blushed at each other.

"Well, maybe we can both get it done."

"I-Uh M-Maybe we can, but how do we do this?!"

Raph got closer to Y/N's face, they could feel each other's breaths on each other.

"Well, we just do what's natural-"

Him getting cut off by your lips being placed on his, his eyes widen as the flutter close noticing what was happening. Both of you separating your lips, him smiling widely at Y/N as he engulfed the male in his arms. He didn't you to want in this moment to end anytime soon. Y/N squeezed Ralph's arms from his spot wrapping himself around Raph.

"Hey Y/N."

"Yea?"

"I like you, like a lot."

"I like you a lot too, Big guy."

Raph hugged him more kissing his temple rubbing his face with Y/N's, the two of them falling asleep in his bed for the night.

Fin

Words - 1015

A/N - Ahhh tysm for this request this is my 1st request so I'm so happy I got this out I hope your like it! Ok gonna go write more today if I can I love you all smm!

"☕️Till Next Time!🍡"