❤️Oversized | Raph x M!Reader❤️

{Requester - Annon!}

❤️|Raph x M!Reader|❤️

Raph had been spending the day on patrol it was finally time for them to head back after their night-long missions. He was glad to finally get back knowing a particular male would be waiting for him on his back, he could only imagine how Y/N would react to him being out so late. He made it through the manhole as his brothers passed him on their way home, h could only mess with his fingers as he was a few steps away from the door.

As he made his way back in, he didn't see Y/N anywhere, he walked past his brother's room, grabbed a new pair of shorts, and headed to the showers. He finally got out still without seeing Y/N once 'Did Raph do something wrong? Did Y/N go home already?' He started making up reasons for why Y/N wasn't there and how he hadn't seen him yet, he walked into the kitchen but was taken aback when he saw a H/C-haired male in there. There was something different about him, he was wearing one of Raphs shirts the holes patched up and way too big for him.

"Y-Y/N?"

Y/N turned around to see Raph there giving him a small warm wave to him.

"Hey, Raph!"

As the male jumped to Raph hugging him the best he could, noticing his body hotter than normal.

"Uh, are you ok Raph?"

Y/N looked up seeing Raph's face as red as his favorite color, as he stutter over his next words.

"Y-Yeah, Raph is a-okay!"

Raph looked down at the make below him as he couldn't look for long before looking away with fluttered emotions.

"It's just your wearing one of my shirts, and it's way too big for you-"

As he rubbed the back of his neck still red.

"B-But it looks great on you! I-I mean amazing!"

"Ha thanks, big guy."

As Y/N kissed him on his cheek before walking away with Raph behind him, Raph and Y/N soon make it to his room. He jumped on the bed and grabbed a comic from the shelf above his bed sitting on the bed. Raph sat down next to him before laying fully on his bed as he rubbed Y/N's back with his big hand. Still, the image of Y/N wearing his shirt messed with him but in a good way, he was out of his thoughts as Y/N rested oh Raph soon made himself comfortable as the two sat there in silence. Enjoying each other's presence.

Fin

Words - 471

A/N - Iolol sorry for it being so short I have no motivation rnnnn

"☕️Till Next Time!🍡"