💜Relax | Donnie x M!Reader💜

{Requester - Me!}

💜|Donnie x M!Reader|💜

You just finished cleaning Donnie's lab, making sure not to mess with anything that you deemed important. You sat down on the chair that was in front of his main desk. You looked at the books he had most had stick notes filled with little quips: 'Things I want to do with Y/N', 'Y/N 100%', and 'Great Event Ideas for Y/N'.

Lord you loved him with all your heart and the day he confessed to you was no different, suddenly you noticed a book without any sticky notes.

"This must be new."

As you picked it up deciding this would be the book you wanted to read, you sat back down into the chair as Donnie's 'door' opened. A tired and exhausted Donnie walked in, he looked at his boyfriend only for a moment standing in front of him.

"Hey, sleepy head. You need the chair?"

He shook his head 'no' as you got a bit confused, in a single moment he sat in your lap and wrapped his arms around your waist. He rested his head into the crook of your neck, humming quietly to himself.

He was never the one of physical touch and for him to just jump into your lap caught you way off guard.

"I-uh Dee?"

As he looked up with his eyes still closed, releasing one of his hands to cup your face as he kissed your cheek. Going back to his position, the sleepy turtle stayed there for the rest of the night as a much-needed relief.

TIME SKIP

Donnie rubbed his eyes a bit, noticing a F/C shirt blocking his vision. Looking up to see Y/N asleep and his hands on the soft shell. 'Did I fall asleep on him?!' He backed away a bit looking at his position embarrassed that he didn't remember what happened last night.

"Hey enjoying the view?"

Y/N spoke as he opened his eyes to see Donnie in front of him, Y/N slowly got up and stretched a bit as Donnie sat in the chair.

"Uhh, mind if I ask you something Y/N?"

Y/N turned around back to his boyfriend, as he ducked down a bit closer to him

"Anything Dee!"

Smiling softly at him, Donnie's gaze softened a bit

"What happened once I got home? Like did anything weird happen?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, as the male got closer to him

"Ha, nothing really you just fell asleep on me. And did this."

As Y/N cupped Donnie's face, kissing his cheeks then his lips? He stood there red as a tomato as he looked away embarrassed.

"A-Alright!"

Y/N left the blushing turtle in the chair as he walked away to grab something to eat.

Fin

Words - 516

A/N - Sorry for being gone for so longggg, I hope to post at least like 4 today! Also I was busy and in the hospital so Ty all for being patient with me!

"☕️Till Next Time!🍡"