💜Glasses | Donnie x M!Reader💜

{Requester - Anon!}

💜|Donnie x M!Reader|💜

It wasn't a very special day as it was nothing like one of Y/N's and Donnie's 'Movie Night Mondays'. Donnie crept through the sewers and moved the manhole cover, he messes with his fingers as he walked past the bright street lights and passing cars. He decide not to bring his battle sheel but turned to see a shop mirror next to him, he saw the glasses he put on that day wanting to try something new.

'What would Y/N even say? Is he gonna hate it?' Donnie couldn't take too might time to think as he has somewhere to be, 'Onward to Y/N's House!' As he sped walked the rest of the way. He reached a similar building he reached for the fire escape and climbed up the ladder, he soon was met with a familiar window seeing the figure of someone close to him. He held his hand to his chest his heart beating faster a cheesy smile showing up on his face, 'How could a boy like him get me all flustered like this.' Soon sharing himself out of his thoughts when he knocked on the window.

Y/N opened the window to the purple-wearing turtle waving for him to come in, as Y/N's back was turned before getting a good look at him. Donnie cleared his throat to get the male's attention, as Y/N turned to Donnie messing with his glasses a blush covering his face. Y/N was walking forward without even knowing his full attention on him as not even a few seconds later, the male crashed into a wall next to him.

"Ah, are you ok!?"

Donnie hovered over Y/N as he held his nose, a little stinging feeling and a bit of blood leaking.

"Y-Yea, just need to clean myself up."

He looked back at Donnie soon covering his face again in embarrassment, Donnie wanted to follow Y/N in but was told to wait in the room for him. Y/N walked in after cleaning himself Donnie was already in a blanket that was lying on the bed Y/N took a seat next to him, They watched an old horror movie it was dumb and had no plot so it was just jokes and all with the too. Y/N couldn't help but keep looking at Donnie with his glasses, he found him cute with them on. Soon the movie ended Y/N turned on the light and the two of them sat there with music in the background.

Donnie looked up from his spot as Y/N was on his phone doing what so ever.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yea?"

"You know I wanted to ask you something? What do you think about my glasses? I was trying something."

"Um, I-... Uh"

Y/N couldn't do anything he was left in shock as Donnie asked him, on the line for telling the full truth or just to say he looked 'nice'.

"Uh, you look good. Well great-amazing at best, uhh-"

Donnie hid his face in his hands, as Y/N did the same, It was a mess.

"Well I'm glad you like them, might wear them some more."

He took them off as he looked at them as saw Y/N looking at him as he placed them next to him.

"Well, I mean that Dee, you do look great."

He looked to the side as he crawled a bit closer to him, he grabbed the glasses and placed them back on his face.

"Y-You don't want to lose them-"

Donnie pushed himself onto the male as the two kissed only for a second.

"Thanks"

"N-No Probmle, D-Dee."

Donnie got out of there fast as Y/N walked by the window as he crawled out.

"I'll see you, tomorrow Dee."

He pecked the softshells cheek as he walked but inside his house, Donnie touch his cheek steam blowing off of him from his red face. This was a night to remember.

Fin

Words - 714

A/N - Lol I really need to eat, I just spent all my class time writing this. SOMEONE STOP MEEEEE!!!!

"☕️Till Next Time!🍡"