💙Fur | Leo x Werewolf!M!Reader💙

{Requester - Jasmine _Williams14!}

💙|Leo x Werewolf!M!Reader|💙

Y/N sat in the projector room watching the Lou Jitsu movie that was playing, it was early when Y/N got there it was only him, Raph, and Donnie awake. He got up a bit to stretch his legs heading to the kitchen where he saw Raph drinking a mug of coffee.

"Hey, Raph."

Stretching your arms for a bit waiting for his response, he sipped on his coffee standing in front of you.

"Hey Y/N you wanna a cup of coffee?"

Shaking his cup a bit with his offer, making you a coffee on the spot. As you stood there you could see a sleepy blue turtle walk past you, without his signature blue bandanna. You tube a bit of your fur a slight blush appearing on your face, you never saw him without it so it was a surprise.

He grabbed the cup that was meant for you, and he turned around looking back at you.

"That's my cup, Leo."

"Oh, my bad."

As he took another sip with a smirk on his face, as he walked away back to the hallway.

"Ah, sorry about him Y/N."

"You're fine, I'll talk to him Raph."

As you stomped to the hallway, as you passed by a familiar color purple 'door' that was swinging. You poke your head it a hit and see Donnie and Leo.

"Why would you do that."

"I don't know!"

"Sigh"

"Anyways. Come on Nardo, just trust me your chances will go from 0.001% to 0.01% if you go with my plan!"

"Is that really any type of difference?!"

"Scoff, that's a lot. Now come on!"

You held onto the wall as he leaned it a bit more, and surprisingly sipped to the ground. Saving yourself from the fall holding yourself up looking at the two. Leo quickly jumped back in surprise.

"Y-Y/N how long have you been in here!"

A blush arrives on his face, as he covers his face with his hand. You got up and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Not that long, now please continue."

He waved his hand frantically in front of him.

"Absolutely not-"

Donnie quickly covers his mouth getting beside him.

"I needed to go to this flower field to grab and research some flowers. So Leo wanted to ask if you wanted to go with him."

As he smiled behind the blue turtle, Leo inch's away from your body the two of you still blushing as he turns his head.

"Y-Yeah, would you l-like to-"

"Of course, I would love to join you guys!"

Smiling to the two of them as Donnie walked past the two of you, leaving you both in there.

"W-wait for me D!"

As Leo dashes to catch up with his twin, you followed close behind. Leaving the comfort of the home as you reach a ladder all of you make it to the surface, it was the afternoon and you both still had to wear your disguises you and Leo walking next to each other.

"Hey, Leo."

"Yea?"

He turned his head to fully face you, his hands wrapped with each other.

"Why did you want me to come here on this 'trip'? Not saying anything but you and Donnie aren't the best of buds."

"Ha, I just thought it would be cool and sick!"

LEO POV

Y/N laughed to himself, I faced back forward with my blush arriving again. 'How did I fall head over heels for this Werewolf'. This boy in front of me, right next to me!-'

"Ok listen you too."

As Donnie poked my forehead breaking me out of my trance.

"You two head over there, it will be far away from me that you guys can't mess with me."

As he walked away Y/N walked in the direction Donnie told us where to go. I quickly jog to walk next to him my hand falls to my side, 'If I can just grab his hand!' I move my hand a bit close to Y/N but he quickly ducks down as I fall to the ground.

"You ok Leo?"

As he hovered over me looking at me in my eyes, I got up and dusted myself off

"Y-Yea I'm fine!"

"Alright, that's good."

Y/N picked a few flowers and started to wrap them together. I sit next to him both of us on our knees in front of the flowers, I look up into the sky a small breeze passing by us. I turn to look at him, his fur moves a bit, and his F/C-colored fur looks so beautiful.

"Look, Leo."

As he pushed me a bit with his arm, causing me to look at what he made, it was a flower crown made with blue flowers.

"Woah that's sic-"

Y/N gets close to me and places it on my head

"There ya go!"

Our faces were only a few inches away, a blush on my face again. His arms are now placed on top of my own. I look down at them a big smile appearing on my face as I intertwine them together. As he places one of his hands on my cheek bringing me closer to him, a blush of his own on his face as I feel his fur and breath on me.

He kisses me softly as I embrace into the feeling, both of us separating from each other. As he smiles at me bringing me to his chest as he brings me down into the flowers underneath us. I wrapped my arms around him, the warmth of his fur and the scenery around us he dug his face into my neck as he stood there for a bit.

"H-Hey come on get up!"

I heard a few steps near us, as I finally got up both of us stealing holding our hands still together. It was Donnie, he walked up to us tapping and storing a few flowers beside us.

"Come on lovebirds."

As he walked away as Y/N got up helping Leo up as he smiled at him. They walked back in silence Leo behind Y/N as they made it back to the Manhole, all three of them walking through the sewers finally making it back. Donnie headed back to his lab as Y/N sat on the nearby couch, Leo sat next to him as Y/N grabbed him to snuggle himself next to the turtle. Leo rubbed his hands over the fur of the male as he melted into his touch. The two of them lied there for the rest of the day.

Fin

Words - 1169

A/N - Lord sorry this took me so long to finish! I'll try and post some more stories today! Tysm for all your support you guys love you all smmm!!

"☕️Till Next Time!🍡"