💜Another | Donnie x Bat Mutant!M!Reader💜

{Requester - Dwatk16!}
💜|Donnie x Bat Mutant!M!Reader|💜

You sat in a chair straps on your hands, arms, and leg. A blindfold covering your eyes, it was cold you only remember being knocked out and now you where here. You could hear some whispering, then... a blood curdling scream. It sounded familiar to him, is was his Mother and Fathers' screams.

As they finished tears were rolling down his cheeks, it was so quiet he could hear them touch the cold pavement floor. He felt some many emotions sadness, grief, and most important anger. A sharp pain being sent throughout his body, he felt himself twist and turn. The sound of his body and bones twisting in unholy ways with he screams, added with the fact he was still blindfolded was leaving his mind with so many questions.

Finally he blacked out panting and sitting up, he tapped beside him. He was in a bed a soft one, soon flash backs of what happened went through his mind. Gripping the covers tightly and jumping out of the bed, he walks by a fire place with seemingly seeing two 'dogs' sharing a bed in front of it. He could hear drilling and banging from an area down the hall, walking down the hall he walked through a door wall to see a huge machine with vines and other things surrounding it.

"Y/N!!"

Y/N turned quickly to see a 'Goat? Sheep? Man?'
Suddenly he felt something when he looked at him, he felt a bad feeling from him. The Man took his hand out and placed it on his back. Y/N felt so uncomfortable and uneasy in the moment, he throat was dry but he spoke only a few words.

"What did you do to me."

Even though he just meet the men he could tell this was the male that ruined his life. Y/N looked down as not to reveal his true intent, The Bigger Male took he hand back and chuckled a bit.

"Oh, sweet Y/N. What is not the question you should be asking. You should be asking. Why."

He sat down in a chair of vines turning back to Y/N that still stood with his head down.

"Your going to become an amazing warrior, that will power over many! A man to be remembered for years! The legendary Y/N!"

You looked up in a flash, you couldn't believe your ears. What max man would turn a normal teenager into a Bat Mutant thing!? You looked at the wings on your back, gripping and un-gripping your hands a few times.

"No."

"Ha, What."

He slammed your foot on the ground, with anger behind your voice.

"I said no!"

He laughed, it seemed like he didn't care. Everything he did to you ruining your life and killing-... Your Parents. Them... You turned around to leave, a barrier of vines blocking your exit. He wraps your arm with two vines pushing you on it the ground, ducking in front of you lifting your head up.

"Y/N you can't change fate, you will be my warrior."

He pushed you behind him out into the hallway, 'You needed to escape, even if it costed your life!' You got up quickly, and dashed back into the room you woke up in looking at everything in there to see what could be of use. Of course there were bars on window you balled your hand into a fist, punching it. It might of Mande a very good dent but your hand was aching. The ring from the clash of your hand and the metal ringer in your ears 'Sound sensitive I guess.'

You tried agin with your other hand, and back and forth again and again, the sound rigging in your ears and hands hurting like hell. But finally, freedom... you squeezed through the metal poles from the hole you made. You stood there on the mini outside window sill, you worked your way over trying not to off into the endless put below you. You saw a head peek out from the window.. It was him again.

"Y/N!!"

He turned and saw you send a barrage of vines at you, you helped your breath and jumped. Your thought of everything to calm yourself down. Your wings opened it felt weird to you but it was fine for the moment, you flew down and back into the air as you saw the vines still after you. For doing for the first time it felt like you mastered this, turning and dodging the vines. You made it too the ground not wanting to stay and longer you ran, and ran, and ran. Until you saw made it too a cliff, ducking down and panting on your knees you couldn't believe what had happened shaking your head a bit. You saw a human girl fall from the sky on top of you, hurting you a bit.

'Ughhhh' your groaned in pain for a minute, the woman looked down at you and helped you up.

"Ahh, so sorry about that-"

She looked at you up and down, a million thoughts ran through your head. You saw an opening behind her a weird portal appeared behind her, pushing her back and running though. In a place unfamiliar to you, looked left and right seeing we're you where. People walking by and talking loudly with lights flashing in your face. You where at a construction site it was quite dark.

Walking out into the street you walked up to a lady holding out your hand, she screamed in horror as you covered your ears. Many people turned to you.

"Ew! What the hell is that thing!?"

"What is the freak of nature!"

"Run away from it!"

Everyone listened to the last guy's advice and ran away from you. You dropped to the ground tears rolling down your face again. 'Why. Why. Why! Why did it have to be you, out of everyone. My life is over!' You hear a few sirens becoming louder heading to the closest hugging spot you could find. A 'Manhole.'

He dropped down next to the ladder and just sat there in the darkness, sobbing and just reliving everything that happened. Your parents. That Man, You becoming the only Mutant in the world. It was all too much, you lied there on the wet floor of the sewers falling asleep.

You felt a light poking on your body, the 1st color you saw was purple but not only that but 3 toes.. '3 Toes!?!?' You got up quickly and grabbed the person in front of you, you gripping on there shoulders. The thing seemed scared you let go as it rubbed it shoulders in pain.

"What are you. I-I man sorry about that. Truly."

"Your fine and I'm a turtle mutant. You must be a Bat."

Lord you forgot about that, but he was a mutant like you. Another Mutant. Just like you.

Fin

Words - 1218

A/N - Sorry been quite busy, but I do hope to post another story today. I'm glad you guys are enjoying my stuff!! And celebrating my b-day with my friends rn so I hope your days are going well!!! Love you all smmmm!

"☕️Till Next Time!🍡"