Chapter 12: Swords and ice

3rd POV:

"Stay away from me! G-go away you monster!"

In an alleyway in the Kingdom of Ingrassia during the dark night,a man with bruises and injured was seen crawling away in a panic with all the might he had left from something that he screamed in fear.

He kept on crawling with his arms and legs in fear,passing through his fallen criminal comrades,all which lay motionless on the ground with fresh burning cuts and scars on their corpses,still smoking.

The criminal ironically screamed for help after his gang brutally killed 2 innocent civilians for their fortune,after making them scream in fear,now it's his turn.

"You have nowhere to hide anymore." A deep voice was heard from the dark,making the man more horrified. "Accept the punishment of your crimes,filth."

"Who the hell are you?! Please let me live-"

"ENOUGH!' The figure grew impatient and shouted at the man,causing him to shut up and squirming at a corner in fear. Then,a buzzing sound was heard as 2 shining yellow blades showed themselves from a hilt,its light showing the face of the one who the criminal was trying to escape from.

 Then,a buzzing sound was heard as 2 shining yellow blades showed themselves from a hilt,its light showing the face of the one who the criminal was trying to escape from

"Criminal scum like you never deserved your life after you commit your dirty actions. The innocents do and you do NOT!"

"Y-you have no right to talk like that! You are no god,you are a-arghkk!" The man tried to speak further,but ended quickly after the hooded figure impaled him in his chest with his weapon,ending the man's life with a smoking burnt wound.

"Unfortunately,I and my fellow knights did associate ourselves with the god before. But that is something that you have no necessity to know of." He mumbled before pressing a button on the hilt,retracting the 2 yellow energy blades into the hilt.

Then,he reached for a nearby newspaper on the floor. Upon reading,although he was masked completely,he is clearly intrigued and interested at the headlines and the content before putting it back on the floor.

"The new Demon Lord,Rimuru Tempest..and he earned the support of the Storm Dragon Veldora and Star King Dragon Veldanava? Country of monsters,and the utopia of their kind,his country." He muttered in thought.

"Veldanava doesn't show clear support to anyone else apart from the few he recognises worthy. But in this case,after so long of being dormant,he did."

He thought for a while more,before pulling out a triangular object on his hand and activating it,causing it to shine in blue light and then projecting another figure that dresses the same as him in a holographic image.

"What is it you called?" The projection said.

"I will be leaving Ingrassia. Nothing worthy of searching upon,nor their library provides any useful information. My new destination will be Tempest by foot." The hooded figure said.