Mark Blofis

Mark Blofis

(A/N – I apologize in advance for this chapter being very cliché. I'm just prepping for the next two. Also, I still don't own Percy or any or=f the characters beside my own.)

Hello. I am Mark Blofis and today was the family reunion. I was going to my cousin Paul's house. He had married a woman named Sally Jackson a few years ago and apparently she'd had a son without being married.

I was ashamed of my cousin. I am a prim and proper man who married his lovely wife Bianca at the age of 30, had our son, Charles at 35 and our daughter, Silena at 40. His new wife was probably just some slut who bounced around from boy to boy(How dare you talk about Queen Sally this way! Who the Hades created this guy? Oh...right).

"Kids, Mark, are you ready?" Bianca calls out

"Yes dear." I reply

We make our way into the living room and I tell the kids to go sit in the car before giving my wife a peck on her cheek.

As we arrived at their house, my jaw dropped. It. Was. Huge.

"Honey, are you sure we are at the correct address?" my wife asks

"Darling, are you questioning my navigating skills?" I reply

"I mean, there was that one time when we were trying to go to the cinema and we ended up in another city." she says

"It was a one-off mistake, my dear."

With that, I finish our mini banter and knock on the door. It is opened by a 6'1 man with windswept raven black hair, sea green eyes and a body built like a swimmer. I could immediately tell he was a player by his troublemaker smirk.

I grew irritated when I heard my 14-year old daughter gasp.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" the young man asks

"I'm Mark Blofis and I'm here with my family for the reunion." I say

"Come right in! Paul's expecting you guys. Am I correct in thinking that this is your first time meeting us?" the young man asks

"Yes, now lead us in please." I reply

As we enter the living room, I take the opportunity to look around and see that the room is beautifully decorated.

A young girl with blonde hair is sitting on the couch, engrossed in a weird looking laptop. The girl looks nothing like the young man, so I assume she's Paul's wife's kid from another affair.

"Wise Girl!" the young man exclaims "We have guests for dinner remember?"
"Skata!" the young woman says "Sorry Perce, I had almost done the project but the last part was really confusing so I got lost."

"No problem. Annabeth, this is Paul's cousin Mark and his wife and his kids err..."

"Bianca, Charles and Silena." I put in firmly.

Both of them put their hands on their mouth and tears were leaking from the girl's eyes while the boy's lower lip was trembling.

"B..Bianca, Silena, Charlie...oh my gods Percy." she says, sobbing.

Percy puts his hands around her and hugs her "'Beth calm down. They're gone. They died as heroes and they're in a better place. Calm down, please."

She nods and sinks further into the hug.

"Heroes, huh," I think and snort "Probably some drug-addicted friends of theirs who died of overdose."

"Sorry guys," Percy says "Let's keep moving. Paul and Sally are waiting in the dining room.

As soon as Paul sees me enter the room, he crushes he in a man hug, shakes Bianca's hand and greets the kids.

I see a middle-aged woman sitting on the table, presumably Sally, holding her very swollen stomach.

As we are having dinner, we make some small talk. Percy and the girl, Annabeth are talking to the kids while Bianca and I talk with Paul and Sally.

With the dinner coming to a close I ask "Why were your children so shocked when I told them that the names of my wife and kids was Bianca, Silena and Charles."

"It's not much of a surprise that they were shocked. Bianca, Silena and Charles were Friends of theirs who died in a.. a war to save other's lives. And secondly, they are not both my kids. Percy is my son and Annabeth is his girlfriend but she is almost like a daughter to me."

When she said that these two youngsters are dating, I lost it "DATING? DATING! THEY ARE EIGHTEEN YARS OLD! AT THIS POINT, YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON YOUR STUDIES AND NOT ON LOVEY-DOVEY CRAP LIKE THIS!" I shout.

I see that Percy's knuckles tighten on his fork and Annabeth's expression is one of rage and smirk.

"Mr Blofis, calm down." Percy says "Annabeth is the smartest girl in school. She has AP in all subjects but English, which neither of us do well in because of dyslexia. My grades have also picked up drastically since she started tutoring me and I have AP in Marine Biology. And with all due respect, I don't see how it is any of your business."

I start shaking with anger "YOUNG LADY, YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE ANY RELATIONS WITH THIS MAN. YOU HAVE OBVIOUS POTENTIAL THIS MAN IS TAKING IT FROM YOU! HE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE YOU! HE IS PROBABLY SOME PLAYER WHO WILL DITCH YOU AFTER HE GETS YOU PREGNENT, JUST LIKE SHE," I shouted, pointing at Sally "DID WITH HIS FATHER."

I see Percy's expression change and know that I overstepped. His expression, previously calm, changed into a glare so harsh that I flinched. His sea-green eyes turned stormy and looked as if storms were raging inside of them.

He storms over to me, picks me up with one hand by the collar and pushes me into a wall. "I know I don't deserve Annabeth. I don't care if you insult me, heck, I couldn't care less. But insulting my family, especially my mother, takes it too far." he says, his voice cold with anger "I am warning you. Don't mess with or insult my family ever again. If you do, I swear to all the gods that I will bring the wrath of the seas down upon you. Do you understand me?"

Everybody in my family was looking on in shock as the scene unfolded

He released me and went back to his place after saying "Bianca, Charles, Silena, it was nice meeting you all. Charles and Silena, you two remind me of our old friends so much. But the same, however, cannot be said for Mark."

"I agree with Percy," Paul says "Bianca and the two of you, you can come at any time you want. We'd love to have you. But Mark, get out of my house right now and never come back again.

"Fine!" I yell, grabbing my coat and preparing to leave "This place is filled with sinners and I never want to come back here."

A/N: I don't know how this AP stuff works cuz I don't live in the US. If someone could explain it to me, I would be very happy. Anyways, how was the chapter?