Legacy

Percy and Annabeth's daughter was like Percy in most ways. Although she had her mother's hair and smarts, she had her father's sass, rebellious streak, water powers and skill with the blade. Another way she was similar to her father was that she could never find a blade that fit her perfectly.

For her two initial years of camp, she always used a practice blade, still managing to best most foes hoping that when her father would get older, he would retire his mantle of "Best swordsman in three hundred years" and give Riptide over to her.

When she was fourteen, she asked her dad this question, she was answered by a simple "No. When I die, Riptide will either be buried with me or will go back to either Chiron or my dad."

"But why dad?" she asked.

"Because you should have your own legacy. Be known as 'the great _____ Jackson' instead of 'the daughter of Annabeth and Percy Jackson. Whatever blade you chose to wield is part of that  legacy. Riptide carries with it not only mine, but legacies of heroes such as Heracles. Which is why I have a gift for you."

From his pocket, he took out two beads before taking ___'s camp necklace and adding it two them.

"Tug on them, _____." Percy said.

When she did so, the beads transformed into dual meter long blades, one of celestial bronze and the other of Imperial Gold. Their names were inscribed in Ancient Greek on their hilts- 'Storm' and 'Drought'. The swords fit her hand perfectly.  Percy ruffled her hair "Go be your own hero, sweetheart, for however much I do not like it, it is in your destiny to become one."

And so she did. When she turned eighteen, she joined the Hunters of Artemis and served as it's lieutenant for over a thousand years after the death of Thalia Grace before being killed in combat. She was known as the best lieutenant, rivaling both Zoe Nightshade and Thalia Grace. She was well regarded as the bane of monsters. She became a hero, sure, not one as great as her parents, or the heroes of the second Titanomachy, Gigantomachy or the Great War, but a great hero nonetheless. 

When she died, she was laid to rest in the Garden of the Great, beside her parents, the rest of the seven, Nico, Thalia, Reyna, Will and their children. 

As the last of the bloodline of the seven died, the gods erected a monument atop Olympus, a shrine to the greatest heroes of all time, a beacon of hope to the heroes of the current age. It was truly a magnificent sight, what with all the gods pitching in to help make the monument.