Archives of the Argo II, Tape 1

"Campers !" Chiron stamped his foot to gain the attention of some two hundred ADHD demigods "Today, the presence of The Hunters of Artemis graces us. After our mandatory Capture the Flag game, I have some tapes, which I recently found in the attic of the Big House to show you."

Chiron shot a sad smile toward Reyna and Thalia "The tapes contain and highlight the entire quest of the Seven on their mission to defeat Gaea."

Thalia and Reyna teared up at the thought of their dear, departed friends. Although both of them loved being in the Hunters, it felt much like a curse at times, for they had to bear witness to the passing of their loved ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The campers won the game, something which had increased in frequency after Thalia became Lieutenant and made the games fair. They then, along with the duo of Thalai and Reyna, assembled in the dining pavilion for the hearing of the first tape.

Chiron put the tape in his player, and a cracked voice came over the speaker 

"This is your Admiral Leo McShizzle Valdez speaking. Today is June 24th, and we are sailing towards California as we speak to pick up the remaining members of the prophecy, including the legendary Percy Jackson.

I sent out a holo scroll through Tyson and Percy's pet hellhound, Mrs. O'Leary, and we received an Iris-Message in return."

"Oh yeah, I remember this. Percy brought it up in the Senate after the Battle of New Rome and ended up roasting the living fuck out of Octavian. One of the best days of my life." Reyna reminisced.

The tape recording continued "Apparently, the Roman camp, Camp Jupiter- Jace called it- had been attacked by Poybotes and his army. Percy had apparently arrived to camp a week prior and had been assigned a quest to free Thanatos (How the hell do you chain up a god), having amnesia at the hands of Her Bovine Majesty, the Queen Moo, Hera herself. Oh, how I hate Tia Cadilla...

He'd gone to Alaska with two others, who Annabeth speculates to be the other members of the Seven. By the way, that chica still scares the daylights out of me. Percy and the two others succeded in their quest, returned to camp just in time, and defeated the army.

As we sail, we have a white flag hanging off the mast as a symbol of peace. I wanted to paint a giant smiley face on the hull of the Argo that flashed peace signs, but Annabeth had vetoed the idea, out of the fear that Romans didn't have much of a sense of humor.

From what I have seen, she's right. Their sense of humor is as non-existent as my childhood." Leo snorted in derision.

"Anyways, this is your Admiral, signing out.

-Peace"