Poems

Here are some poems I got from DeepAi and Google Bard. Some are not quite true to the source material, but enjoy-

"Percy Jackson, half-blood hero of myth, Fights for Olympus, with friends and wit. Rick Riordan's series, a thrilling ride, Adventure, gods, and monsters collide."(Poem)

"Seven demigods embark on quest, To save the gods and the rest, Greek and Roman unite, Against Gaea's might, Heroes of Olympus prove the best."(Limerick)"

Ex-god, now a teen, A quest to restore his place, Apollo must redeem." (Haiku)

"A demigod strong, brave, and true, Fought till his final adieu. 

In battle so fierce, He vanished, no fear, Jason Grace, forever anew."

"There once was a goddess named Akhlys, Whose poison could kill with a kiss. But she met her match, In a son of Poseidon named Percy, Who choked her with her own mist."

"There once was a Titan named Kronos, Whose army of monsters was quite enormous. They marched on the city Of New York quite pretty, But Percy and friends said "No way, Jose!""

"The gods' children and magic combine,In adventures that always entwine,As demigods and magicians unite,Rick Riordan's series takes flight."(limerick)

"There once was a demigod named Percy, Who fought monsters with his trusty sword. But he had a dark side, That would sometimes hide, And cause him to do things he should not."

(This one is not accurate in regard with the books, but it was cool, so enjoy)-

Apollo's Wrath

In the Tower of Nero, the battle did rage, The god of the sun and the serpent engaged, With his bow and his arrow, the god did attack, But the serpent was quick, and the arrow did lack,

With his tail, the serpent did strike, and the god did fall, But Apollo was quick, and he did recall, His powers of prophecy, and he saw the truth, That the serpent was weak, and his power was youth,

So Apollo did rise, and he did take flight, And he did find a great rock, and he did smite, The rock did fall on the serpent, and it did crush, And the serpent did die, and the battle was such,

That the world did shake, and the sky did turn red, And the people did fear, that the world was dead, But Apollo did rise, and he did speak, And he did say, "Fear not, for I am the Greek,

"I am Apollo, the god of the sun, And I have slain the serpent, and I have won, So go forth, and rejoice, for the battle is done, And the world is safe, from the serpent's dark son."

"The Sea and the Wise One

Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, A hero of the highest order, He fought with all his might to save His mother from the Underworld's maw.

Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, A wise and clever demigod, She helped Percy on his quest, And together they saved the day.

Their love was strong, like the waves of the sea, And their friendship was unbreakable, They were a team like no other, And they would always be there for each other.

Percy and Annabeth, the Sea and the Wise One, A force to be reckoned with, They were the heroes of Olympus, And they would always be remembered."

"Seven Half-Bloods

Seven half-bloods from across the sea, Seven demigods, each one free.

Seven paths that will soon converge, Seven fates that no one can swerve.