[1] beginning of the end

I'm going to tell you the story of the beginning of my end, but first let me say a couple things about myself and the town I live in

To start off with, I live in Woodsboro California. Yeah, I know what you're all thinking. But i've lived a pretty normal life, well up until now.

I live at home with my mom and my two siblings, Mindy and Chad. I get along with them pretty well if i'm going to be honest, most people I know hate their siblings, especially if you have siblings and they're twins, I guess you're the odd one out. But for us it isn't like that, we get along perfectly fine and I would die for them.

They're 18 years old, i'm 19 years old and my birthday is only a couple day away so i'll finally be turning 20! I can't wait. It's my senior year at Woodsboro high, technically I would've graduated last year, but I failed the ninth grade.

But i'm not complaining, because if that would've never happened I wouldn't be graduating with my best friends. I have a small friend group but we're perfect for each other. We're all super close and tell each other basically everything, we'll not everything.

You see, recently i've been questioning my sexuality, but I haven't built up the courage to tell anyone yet because, i'm not so sure myself. But there is this one brunette that i've caught feelings for.

Anyways, that's enough about me, the rest you'll have to find out while I tell you my story. So let's begin! It all started on a random Wednesday morning.

My alarm started to ring, I rolled onto my side, facing my alarm, and smacked the alarm clock until it turned off. I hated morning, especially when it was a school morning.

I got out of bed groaning, "Well fuck." I mumbled to myself. "Zoey! You up!" Mindy yelled, "Yeah!" I yelled back annoyed. "Get down here now!" she yelled with panic in her voice.

Once I heard her panic I ran down the stairs and saw Mindy and Chad sitting on the couch watching the news. I studied their facial expressions and I knew something was wrong "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "Watch this." Mindy said reminded the news.

It was a picture of Tara's house with yellow police tape surrounding it, "Last night in the small town Woodsboro, 18 year old Tara Carpenter was attacked in her own home. She survived her attack, but she's in critical condition, she survived her surgery and is now resting. Police say that she was stabbed 7 times. We will update you toni-" the reporter on the news said before Chad paused the tv.

"Tara was attacked." Chad said, "Well thank you for the information that I didn't already know." I said sarcastically. "So we're not going to school right? We're going down to the hospital to make sure Tara's okay." I demanded.

"We tried to convince mom but she started going on about how our education is important." Mindy said annoyed, "Okay well I don't care about my education right now! Tara was attacked and got stabbed 7 fucking times, I need to be there for her!" I said now yelling.