[9] act three

I walked around the house looking for Chad, and that's when I saw it

I walked around the house looking for Chad, and that's when I saw it. I ran towards my brother who was on the ground covered in his own blood. Once I reached him I dropped to my knees and put his head on my lap, "Chad." I said while my voice trembled in fear at what might happen to him.

"Hey Zo." Chad said trying not to move much, "I'm gonna get you help okay?" I told the boy, putting my hands on his wound. "No, no Zoey." my brother said and I let tears fall. "What, Chad you're gonna bleed out." I said trying to stay strong for him. "Zoey, it's okay. I'm gonna be just fine." he said trying to reassure me.

"No Chad. I'm not letting you go, you're my baby brother. I can't lose you too." I said my voice cracking, "Zoey i'm okay. Please just go save Mindy." Chad begged me.

"Chad." I said trying my hardest not to cry, "Please Zoey." he begged me and I nodded. I let my tears fall as I pressed a kiss to his forehead "You're going to be okay." I said to him and he nodded trying to smile. "I love you so much." I said to my brother "I love you too, now please go help Mindy." Chad said.

I got up from the grass and gently placed his head back down, I took off my jacket and placed it underneath his head. Now I was only in a pair of jeans and my yellow tank top. "I'll be back soon." I said one last time before running off to the house.

I ran inside the house, my eyes filled with tears and saw Sam standing there in shock, "What?" I asked her. She looked down at my hands and saw the dark red blood covering them. We heard Mindy scream "Mindy!" I yelled running towards her scream.

I saw Ghostface standing overtop of her, about to stab her in the head. I grabbed a lamp and threw it at the killer making him run away. Me and Sam ran towards the newly injured girl, she had a stab wound in her shoulder but nothing that could kill her.

"That's a lot of blood guy." Mindy said once we reached her, Sam begged the girl to stay with us while I let even more tears fall. "Fuck Mindy! You're fucking strong okay! You're going to live and have such a long life. Don't let this kill you okay?" I said trying to be brave.

Mindy passed out and I started to shake the girl, "No, no, no! Not you too!" I yelled letting more tears fall. We heard a scream come from behind us and saw Tara and Amber standing there "What did you guys do to her!" Amber yelled in fear.

"God Mindy!" Tara said approaching us, "No, we didn't do anything!" Sam defended us while Amber screamed. "The killer..." Sam started before glass broke, "What the fuck." Richie said after he dropped his beer. "Richie where the fuck were you?" Sam asked.

"I just went into the basement to get a beer." he defended himself, "You went into the basement alone?" Amber asked Richie. "I asked her to come with me! She said no!" Richie yelled.