[3] attacked

Since Wes was the one driving I got the front seat, he dropped my siblings and Liv off, and then dropped me off which left him and Amber alone in the car together

Once I got inside of the hospital and I was on Tara's floor I walked up to the lady at the front desk, "Hi i'm here to see Tara Carpenter." I said to the lady. "I'm sorry but visiting hours are over." she said to me, "I know but i'm spending the night." I replied.

"I just don't think we will be able to let you in." she said to me and went back onto her computer, I put my hand on the desk and the lady looked back up "My friend Tara almost died the other night, so I don't care if i'm not allowed to go into her room. I will be staying the night in Tara's room, because if anything were to happen to her and I can't say goodbye I'm going to be fucking pissed." I said calmly.

"Room 304." she said and went back onto her computer, "Have a goodnight." I said walking away to find Tara's room again. While I was walking to her room, I passed by a bathroom. I mean, I did kinda have to pee. I thought to myself.

"Might as well go now." I whispered to myself, I walked into the bathroom and went into a stall, while I was on the toilet I got a call from Amber. "Hey Amber, what's up?" I asked, "Hello, Zoey." the voice said.

I looked back at my phone to make sure it was Ambers number, the name on my phone read Amber Freeman and I put the phone back to my ear.

"Haha, funny sick joke Amber." I said sarcastically, "This isn't Amber." the voice said again.

"Yeah okay." I said not believing it, "Call me back when you're done being a fucking creep." I said going to hang up the phone. "If you hang up the fucking phone i'm going to gut you like a pig!" the voice yelled, I put the phone back to my ear "Okay, if you want to gut me like a pig where the fuck are you!" I yelled.

"Maybe i'm right beside you. Or maybe i'm with Tara right now, about to finish what I started last night." the voice said, "I swear to god if you lay one fucking finger on her i'm going to-" I said before getting cut off, "Your going to what! Gut me like a pig!" the voice yelled.

"Yeah, maybe I fucking will. So if you wanna kill me so bad come and get me motherfucker! What the fuck are you waiting for!" I yelled and the phone hung up.

"Fucking pussy." I mumbled walking out of the stall the wash my hands. I looked down at the soap, putting some onto my hands, but when I looked back up I saw Ghostface behind me in the mirror. I turned around quickly but I wasn't fast enough, he pressed me up against the wall and put his hand was against my mouth.

He held a knife in his other hand, he raised knife, about to plunge it into my head. But before he could I got out of his grip and the knife hit the wall.

I grabbed the metal garbage can and smashed it against his head. Ghostface fell onto the floor and now there was brown paper all over the bathroom.