[7] selfish

The drive to the hospital was filled with Dewey yelling Sam to slow down and her ignoring him, during the ride there Sam called Richies phone and Ghostfacee answered

She stalled him on the phone while he made her pick between Tara and Riche, i'm not gonna lie but Sam is an amazing actor. We ran to the elevator and Sam put the phone and mute while we got in so the killer wouldn't hear.

We pressed the button of the floor that Tara was on and made our way up. Just when Ghostface thought that we wouldn't make it in time and was about to kill Tara, the elevator door opened and Ghostface and Tara looked up in shock.

Dewey shot at the killer, but he got away just in time. "I'll get Richie." Dewey said running towards the boy, "Tara!" I screamed while me and Sam ran towards the girl on the floor.

"Oh my god." Sam said i'm shock, Sam started to lift the girl off the ground with my help, but the entire time Tara was crying out in pain. We hugged Tara and Dewey came back holding Richie up. "Get the elevator!" Dewey said right before getting pushed by Ghostface into a glass case.

Dewey was now pressed against the wall and the killers knife was about to pierce his throat, Dewey got the upper hand and pressed the killer against the wall. They started to fight but once again the killer got the upper hand and was about to kill Dewey.

I looked around for anything I could use to hit the killer with, I saw a dead lady on the floor, with a chair right beside her. I tiptoed over to the chair and picked it up.

"Hey fuckhead!" I yelled and the killer looked up at me, I swung the chair against his head and knocked him out into the already broken glass case. Dewey laid on the floor catching his breath and I grabbed his gun "Zoey?" Dewey said confused.

I aimed the gun to the killers chest and shot the gun a couple times before lowering it. "Richie." Dewey said getting off the floor and grabbing Richie.

I walked towards the elevator with no emotion on my face at all, the two girls looked at each other in shock from what had just happened and how I was so calm about it. "Let's go." Dewey said to Richie.

Dewey came and pressed the button of the elevator, we walked inside and Tara cried out in pain since she was practically being dragged by Sam. "Come on, hurry up." Dewey rushed us.

He pressed the button for the ground floor, but before the doors could close Dewey put his hand stopping it. "The head." Dewey said more to himself, "What?" Richie asked confused.

"Zoey didn't shoot him in the head. You have to shoot them in the head or they come back." Dewey explained, "Dewey who gives a fuck!" Sam said just wanting Tara to be safe.

"I do." Dewey said still holding the elevator, "Dewey i'll do it! Just leave this hospital okay! It's my fault that you're here right now, if we would've never showed up at your house you would be safe." I said trying to convince the man.