[2] arguments and fights

Once we got to the hospital we all rushed straight to Tara's room, I was the first person to walk into her room and everyone was right behind me

"Zoey." Tara said with a smile, "Oh my god. You're okay." I said rushing to her side giving her a soft hug trying not to hurt the injured girl. After I was done everyone had done the same as I sat down, "Tara what happened?" Wes asked.

The began telling us how she has gotten a call from a random number, they started to talk about her mother, than asked what her favourite scary movie was. They had also said that it was weird that's he hasn't watched the Stab movies and she lives in Woodsboro. I guess they had sent her a video off of my phone, of me sleeping and the killer was in my room holding a knife.

When she said that part I had gotten the chills, the killer was in my room? And the fucker had my phone.

They had said to her that she had to answer three trivia questions right about the first Stab movie and if she got them wrong the would kill me in my sleep. She had gotten the first two right, but on the third one she has messed up and they sent her another video off of my phone of them walking closer to me with the knife if their hands, saying "Looks like someone had to die.". She had called my siblings to try and warn them but they didn't pick up, Tara had rushed out of the house holding a knife of her own to come and save me, but the killer has outside of her house wearing a Ghostface mask.

She continued to explain her attack, but not in much detail. I mean, I didn't blame her.

"What the fuck! They were in my sisters room?" Chad asked, "Chad, that isn't important right now. This is about Tara, i'm fine." I whispered to the boy and he nodded putting a protective hand on my back.

Tara was about to say something but there was a knock at the door. When the door has opened Sam, Tara's older sister, and a man that none of us recognize we're standing there.

The girl stood the for a moment before rushing to her sisters side, "How are you feelings?" Sam asked. See I didn't like Sam that much ever since she left Tara, but I was glad to see that she still cares about her sister. And i'm moments like these, that was all that mattered to me.

"You came." Tara said with a smile, "Of course I came." Sam said as if it wasn't even worth debating for. Tara stared at her sister with a smile, "This is my boyfriend, Richie." Sam said pointing at the man, he walked into the room and shut the door behind him now that he was introduced.

"It's so nice to meet you. I'm, I'm so sorry if i'm intruding." the man said to Tara, "Nice to meet you too." Tara said with a smile. Sam gave us all hugs, except Amber. Even if I didn't like the older girl as much as before, I was still glad to see her back, I mean she was my babysitter.

Once she got to Wes she gave him a longer hug "Thank you for calling." she said to Wes, "Of course." the boy said response. When she pulled away she ran her fingers through this hair, "Look at your hair. I like it." she said with a smile.