[5] conversations

We pulled into my driveway and I saw Wes' car there, "I'm assuming Wes picked everyone up

We pulled into my driveway and I saw Wes' car there, "I'm assuming Wes picked everyone up." I thought to myself. I got out of the car and grabbed my crutches, we started walking towards the my house but I was a little bit behind.

"Guys wait up!" I said and they stopped, waiting for me to catch up, as we were about to get onto my front porch we heard a car door slam. We all turned around in sync "Holy shit, he came." Sam said shocked.

"I've decided to temporarily assist you in your investigation." Dewey said walking towards us, "Fuck yeah!" I said excitedly, "Thank you." Sam said. "Oh yeah. Thanks Dewey." I added with a smile.

Dewey walked passed us and I followed him while Sam and Richie stayed behind for a moment. I walked into my house, letting Dewey in "I'm home!" I yelled out. Minus and Chad rushed towards me and the girl punched my arm. "Ow! What the fuck Mindy!" I said while trying to hold my arm, "Thats for not telling us you were attacked. Amber was to fucking tell us!" Mindy whisper yelled.

I stared at the two for a moment while Dewey stood behind us, the two engulfed me in a tight hug. "Guys. I can't breath." I said to the two and they quickly let go, "Yeah my bad." Mindy said. "I'm happy you're okay Zoey." Chad said with a smile, "Yeah me too." I said returning the smile.

Sam and Richie walked in and the two looked towards them, now realizing that Dewey was also there. "Holy shit!" Mindy said i'm shock at who was standing in our house, she was a total geek when it came to horror movies. So when she had seen one of the real life main characters of the Ghostface attacks, she was turning into a total fan girl.

"Hi Mr Riley. I'm Mindy, Mindy Meeks. It's honestly an honour to meet you." Mindy said shaking the retired cops hand. "Nice to meet you too Mindy." he said returning the smile. Once Mindy had calmed down, we all walked to the living room and sat with the others.

Wes got up from the couch and engulfed me into a hug, "I was worried sick when I heard about what happened. Why didn't you text me or call?" Wes asked. "After it had happened I went to Dewey's house." I said pointing at the man, "We wanted to ask if he would help us, turns out he is going to." I added and Wes nodded his head.

"Okay, please text if anything else happens." Wes said to me and I nodded my head. Sam greeted everyone and me and the twins mother walked in. "Ooo, suspects! My brother would be so proud." my mother said walking in with a tray of snacks.

"Hey Martha." Dewey said to the girl and she brought him into a hug, "Dewey! Hi! You look..." she said nodding her head. "Yeah." Dewey replied.

"How's the wife?" my mother asked, "Mom maybe you guys can catch up another time?" I asked trying to be polite. "All right kids, have fun." my mom said walking out of the room.

Once she left Sam spoke "I asked Zoey to text everyone here because, there's something I have to tell you." Sam started before taking a dramatic pause and begin to fill the rest in on everything they missed out on. Including her father being Billy Loomis.