Chapter 2: First Day In The Academy

After A Long Journey He Finally Reach The Royal Capital Academy, Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy...........

Sigurd:"Just like my old school but this one is bigger and vintage i guess.Well, time to study again".

He Moved Forward To Enter The Academy.He Can Feel Many Magic Around Him Where Some Of Them Probably Is Noble Cause It's Has A Immese Power But Not Powerful As Him..........

Sigurd:"If remember correctly,cid sister also attend this academy too.Too bad for you cid,you gonna meet your overprotective sister next year".

While He Talking To Himself,He Didn't Realize There Is A Girl Infront Of Him And He Accidentally Hit Her By Accident..........

Sigurd And ???:"Ouch".

Sigurd:"Sorry,i didn't see you".

???:"It's ok,it's also my fault too".

Sigurd:"Let me help".

He Then Lend His Hand To Help Her To Stand Up Again..........

???:"Thanks".

Sigurd:"No problem and my name is sigurd,sigurd pendragon.Sorry about just now".

???:"It's ok and my name is rose,rose oriana and perhap are you son of the pendragon family?".

Sigurd:"Indeed,I'm and you must be from oriana kingdom i assume?".

Rose:"Indeed,I'm here as an exchange students".

Sigurd:"Nice to know you rose,see you later".

He Then Moved And Entered The Academy And Leave Rose Behind.......

Rose:"Sigurd pendragon,such a nice guy I met on the first day".

Time Skip........

In School Corridor..........

Sigurd:"Shit,I'm gonna late to the class. This school is very big until I can't find my class".

He Then Run As Fast As He Can To Reach His Class And Eventually Reach It On Time...........