Ex Chapter:Yukime Backstory And Aftermath

(P.S:I'm Gonna Change A Little The Backstory To Make The Storyline Suitable For My Book)

Right Now Joker,John Smith And Yukime Are Having A Meeting.........

Yukime:"Alright that's concluding our meeting for tomorrow's plan.Any question?".

John:"Well,kinda curious.Why you doing this?Any specific reason?".

Yukime:"Since you ask,I will tell you the story behind all of this and are you want to hear it again joker?Since I've told you before about this".

Joker:"Sure.It's not hurt to hear the same stories twice".

Yukime:"Alright then.It's all happened back then,a few years ago........".

Fashbacks.........

(Yukime:I used to leave in a village and go hunt with my mother in small vilage that full with spirit fox)

Then Can Be Seen Young Yukime And Is Running Towards Her Mother......

Yukime:"Hey mother,we are running low on dried meat.We should hunt some meat".

Yukime Mom:"Just leave to the adult".

Yukime:"Why?!I also strong adult too you know".

Yukime Mom:"I know.After all your mother is me,the three tailed fox. That's why I want you to protect our village".

(Yukime:At the time,internal war between beastkin is endless.Strongest racest conquer other and the weaker is struggling.One day while the adults goes hunt,other races attack my village and since you can say I'm the only adult at the moment try to fight them but since they are many,I get defeated)

Yukime:"Ugh!There are too many of them!".

Bad Beastkin Tribes 1:"Hahaha.You the only one that left.Instead of kill her,maybe we should take her".

Bad Beastkin Tribes 2:"Good idea.Now follow us!".

Yukime:"No!Let me go!".

Then They Try To Take Yukime By Force.But Before They Can Do Much, Suddenly Someone Attack Them From Behind And Killed Them........

But Before They Can Do Much, Suddenly Someone Attack Them From Behind And Killed Them