Chapter Ex:Date With Aurora

At Midgar.......

Right Now Can Be Seen Sigurd Is Heading To A Nearby Cafe Where Can Be Seen Claire Is Waiting For Him......

Sigurd:"Hello claire.May I help you?It's really rare for you to send me a mail".

Claire:"Hello sigurd and not me who want to meet you.Hey,you can take over and don't make any weird thing".

Then Someone Else Take Over Claire Body Where Not A Surprised To Sigurd It Was Aurora......

Aurora:"Hello sigurd.Miss me?".

Sigurd:"Good to see you again aurora and how can I help you today?".

Aurora:"Come on,say you miss me.It's hard to ask claire to let me borrow her body".

Sigurd:"Alright,alright.I miss you aurora".

Aurora:"Hehehe,that's what I like. Anyway,today reason I want to meet you is for a date".

Sigurd:"Date?".

He Then Gets A Little Flashback On His Past Date Where Some Of It Literally Get Disturbed And Get Ruined........

Sigurd Mind:"Those time actually pretty good date but I have some shit time honestly due to those diabolos cult disturbance".

Sigurd:"Sure and are you alright I'm wearing like this?".

Right Now,Sigurd Is Wearing A Hoodie And Shorts Due To Expecting Claire Actually Want To Say Something Or Want To Give Something To Him From Cid But He Didn't Expect For Aurora To Ask Him For A Date.......

(Refer This)

Aurora:"Not a problem".

Sigurd:"Alright then,let's go".

Aurora:"Yeay".

Sigurd Mind:"I hope this will goes smoothly".

Then They Slowly Walking And The Town.........

Sigurd:"So,where would you like to go aurora?".

Aurora:"I don't know but anything if there something interesting,I will tell you then".

Sigurd:"Alright".

While Walking,Suddenly There Is A Shop That Take Aurora Interest......

Aurora:"Here.It's looks interesting".

She Then Enter The Shop First Where Surprised To Sigurd It Was A Lingerie Shop.......

Sigurd:"What the hell?!People inside will call me pervert if I enter this place".

Aurora:"Come on sigurd.Let's go".

Sigurd:"No!!!!".

She Then Pull Him Into The Lingerie Shop.......

Aurora:"Wait here.I want to try some of those".

Sigurd:"Alright.I hope there is no one I know here,if not......?!".