Ex Chapter:Sigurd Backstory

Hades:"Huh?What do you mean you want to know my story?".

Shadow:"Curious.Cause you will smoke when you look stress or remembering something from past".

Right Now Hades And Shadow Have A Talked In The Shadow Garden Base Where Right Now,Hades Is Smoking......

Shadow:"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it I don't mind it".

Hades:"Nah,it's ok.After all,you already ask and it's my past life.Fuhh.The story begin with.........".

He Then Takes A Long Breath Before Starting The Story........

Hades:"In the past,my name was megumi.I have a good life like other kids where I have been raised by single mothers.I have a father that I never meet cause he is busy with his business from what mom says.But eventually,Both of us have a happy life until one day..........".

Flashbacks................

Megumi:"Hmm,today is mother birthday.What should I buy her as a present?Handbag?Book?Shirt?".

He Then Decided To Go To The Mall To See What He Can Buy.While Stolling Around,He Then Past By A Flower Shop That Takes His Interest And Decide To Take A Look.......

Megumi:"Ah,I just remember that she loved rose flowers.Maybe I should buy her rose.Excuse me".

Shop Owner:"Yes young kid.May I help you?".

Megumi:"I would like to buy a bouquet of rose flower".

Shop Owner:"Sure.Let me wrapped it for you".

Megumi:"Sure and thanks".

Shop Owner:"No problem.After all, this is my work.And may I know for who you bought this?".

Megumi:"Ohh,it's for my mom.Today is her birthday and since she loves rose.So,I decide to buy a bouquet of rose as a gift.Cause I know she loves rose so much".

Shop Owner:"Such a good son.I'm sure she will love this present and here.It's done".

Megumi:"Thanks and here the payment".

Shop Owner:"All right kid's.Thanks for buying my flowers and have a good day".

Megumi:"All right miss and also thanks for wrapping these flowers for me".

Shop Owner:"No problem kiddo".

He Then Leave The Flowers Shop.......

Megumi:"I'm sure mom gonna love this".

On His Way,He Suddenly Have A Bad Feeling That Start Make Him Uneasy.......

Megumi Mind:"Why I feel uneasy all of sudden.Is something bad about to happen?Maybe it's just my mind".

He Then Decided To  Let The Feeling Aside And Continue To Walk Back Home.........

Megumi:"~London bridge is falling down ~falling down~falling down~ london bridge is falling down ~ my fair lady~".