Chapter 4: Sparring And Offer

Right Now,Sigurd And Rose Have A Breakfast At The Moment.She Shocked Seeing Sigurd Portion Of Food That Has a Large Amount And He Ate All The Food And Finish It All.............

She Shocked Seeing Sigurd Portion Of Food That Has a Large Amount And He Ate All The Food And Finish It All

Rose:"Wow,you have a big appetite"

Sigurd:"Well,I inherited it from my parents and want to know something funny".

Rose:"What it is?".

Sigurd:"My parents actually meet in food contest where who can eat the most but eventually they both always draw and in the end from rival to lover and that's true".

Rose:"Hahaha,that's a fun and interesting love story actually".

Sigurd:"Indeed.When i first time hear it,it's kinda funny but that's the truth".

Rose:"Yeah and have you see the practical evaluation results?".

Sigurd:"No.I'm about to see it after this why?".

Rose:"Well,before i meet you,i already see it and guess what?".

Sigurd:"Ohh,something interesting.Tell me.It's make me curious if you say like that".

Rose:"Well,both of us get an S rank. Surprising isn't it?".

Sigurd:"Hell yeah.That's a good news I want to hear".

Rose:"And you know,people start to call you one eye knight cause of you know".

Sigurd:"Yes i know because if this thing and my family".

Rose:"But i think they should call you glutton knight instead after what I just see here".

Sigurd:"Not in a million year rose.That's weird for a title.I prefer the one eye knight it sounds cool".

Rose:"Yeah,yeah but for me,you are glutton knight,hehehe".

Sigurd:"Ahhh,stop that!".

Rose:"Hahaha,you look cute when frustrated".

Sigurd:"Stop it".

Rose:"Alright i stop,anyway let's have a spar but this time we go all out".

Sigurd:"Alright then,let's go".