Chapter 28:A Painful Truth

Rose:"Come in first.What are you doing here sigurd?Don't you worry if the guards know that you are here?".

Sigurd:"Well,my family get an invitation for your wedding".

Rose:"I see".

Sigurd:"Let straight to the point rose. Your marriage is a lie isn't it?".

Rose Mind:"Just as I thought,he come about the marriage.But sorry sigurd,I don't want to drag you more into this problem".

Rose:"It's not a lie!I really want to marry him!Please just go and leave me".

Sigurd:"Rose,it's not good to lie. Remember,I can read someone emotion.I sense that you are lying".

Rose:"I........I.......I......".

Sigurd:"I understand it rose.You did this for your mom isn't it?She being held as hostage.As for the results,you need to marry doem in order to safe her isn't it".

Rose:"Now you know about it.Please leave.She's the only family members I have.I don't want to lose her like I lost father".

Sigurd:"No,I will not give up on you rose.After what you have gone through,I will help you no matter what!".

Doem:"Princess!I got a report that you are talking to someone!".

Rose:"Sigurd!Go now before he enter".

Sigurd Then Leave And Close The Window Where Right After That, Doem Enter The Room.......

Doem:"Who are you talking too?!".

Rose:"No one!".

She Suddenly Get Slapped By Doem.....

Sigurd Who Saw It Through The Window Is Angry But Try To Control His Anger

Sigurd:"I should kill him that time!".

Doem:"Know your place.Your majesty life is depends on you.So remember it!".

Rose:"Yes,I know".

Doem:"Oh and I invite your boyfriend and his family to this weeding.If you do something,he will get the consequences".

Doem Then Leave Her..........

Sigurd:"Looks like my assumption is correct,her mother is being held hostage but I'm afraid that she wasn't ready for the truth".

Little Time Skip.........

Alice:"I see but are you sure for her to know the truth".

Sigurd:"Yes it is.She must know".

Alice:"But it would hurt her feeling even more after what she been through".

Sigurd:"I understand your concern but she must learn the truth".

Later On The Next Night........

Rose:"I'm worried.What should I do now.I'm worried about mother instead of sigurd.He can protect himself but mom,she can't".