Chapter Ex:Date With Rose

At Camelot..........

At Camelot Castle,Can Be Seen Rose Along With Sigurd And His Parents Is Having A Meeting.........

Arthur:"And from now on,like I say on that day,oriana is under my protection and jurisdiction.So,if something happens to oriana,we will be there".

Artoria:"Indeed,so you don't need to worry rose".

Rose:"Thank you king arthur and queen artoria!I really appreciate your help!".

Arthur:"Alright.Now we will leave you two here to have a talk.So,have a good talk".

Artoria:"And don't try to kill each other".

Then Both Of Them Leave The Room And Leaving The Two Of Them All Alone..........

Sigurd:"I'm sorry for what happened to your father and I'm regret not killing doem when I get the opportunity".

Rose:"It's not your fault.I understand but it's ok.You already try your best".

Sigurd:"And sorry again for what happened to your father.He's great men.I wish I could meet him one last time".

Rose:"He is".

Sigurd:"Alright.Let's go rose.I don't want you to be sad,so let's have a date to improve the mood.It's been so long after what happened recently".

Rose:"Yeah,shall we?".

Sigurd:"Yeah,let's go".

Then Both Of Them Heading Out For A Date Where Outside The Door Can Be Seen Arthur And Artoria Is Spying On Them........

Arthur:"Well looks like they will have a date".

Artoria:"Yeah,let's give them some time after what happened recently".

Arthur:"Yeah,I wish I could meet king raphael one last time.He's a good friend".

Back To Sigurd..........

Right Now,Can Be Seen Them At A Cafe........

Sigurd:"Fell better now?".

Rose:"A little and thanks again for inviting me for a date".

Sigurd:"No problem.After all,I just want you to be happy.Seeing you smile,already made my day".

Rose:"Good to hear that".

Sigurd:"Anyway,do you have any place in mind that you like to visit?".

Rose:"No but I love too see around. After all,it's been a while since I visit this kingdom".

Sigurd:"Sure.It's my pleasure then".

Then They Have A Walk Around The Camelot Where Seeing The Kingdom In Peace Where People Around Them Smiling Happily Make Rose Feels Happy.........

Rose:"You know,seeing those people, it makes me happy.Seeing them smiling,playing with each and running around the city just makes me happy.This kingdom is really peaceful".

Sigurd:"Yeah me too but recently diabolos cult just infiltrate our kingdom.Looks like they start to targeting camelot too".

Rose:"Don't worry sigurd.I will help your kingdom when you need it".

Sigurd:"Good to hear that from the queen herself".

Suddenly A Kid Accidentally Hit Them  Where Can Be Seen The Kid Is Bruised And Injured.But Before They Can Do Anything,The Kid Faint On The Spot.......

Rose:"Kid!Are you alright?!Wake up please!".

Sigurd:"He looks injured!Follow me!"..

Rose:"Hmm!".