Season 2:Chapter 21:Welcome To Lawless Town

Sigurd Or Now Joker,His Current Alter Ego Has Finally Arrived At The City That Rumored Can Be Find A Vampire There.........

Joker:"Lawless town.The town that is believed full with vampire.It's would be an interesting hunt for me".

He Then Walked Around The City Where Can Be Seen That The City Is Living Like Its Name Where Literally Can Be Seen Crime Happened Everywhere...........

Joker:"This city really lives like his name.Crime is everywhere,corpse is everywhere.People who live here literally live in hell".

While Walking Around,Can Be Seen A Big Tower With A Name Crimson Tower,The Last Bastion Of Vampires........

Joker:"The red moon is just around the corner.That probably the perfect time for me to hunt".

When He About To Leave,Suddenly He Can Feel A Bloodlust Coming And Suddenly Someone Bite His Arm But The Person Who Bite His Hand Teeth Broke.........

Joker:"Vampire servant!Looks like the rumors is true!".

He Then Cut The Vampire Head Using The Card.......

Joker:"This event makes me more enthusiast!Hahahah".

He Then About To Leave When He Saw Cid And His Sister Who Also Just Killed Some Vampires Too..........

Joker:"Hoho,this is interesting".

Time Skip...........

At Shadow Garden Secret Meeting Place.......

Can Be Seen Cid Is Watching The Moon That Start To Turning Red.......

Cid Mind:"Where sigurd?I didn't find him anywhere.Did something happens?".

Beta:"Lord shadow.I'm brought some reports.Epsilon has success in infiltrating the kingdom of oriana and new members have started training".

Cid:"Good and have you see hades?I can't find him".

Beta:"Either me too lord shadow.He been disappear after the colosseum fight".

Beta Mind:"Did something happens to him?Should I meet him?".

Cid Mind:"Where he go?Did he have something on mind?".

Cid:"Anyway,I will head to lawless town".

Beta:"May I know why?".

Cid:"Gaze upon the moon".

She Then Looks Towards The Moon That Can Be Seen It's Kinda Reddish........

Beta:"The moon is a bit red?Could this be the legendary red moon?!".

Cid:"Indeed.That's why I will head to lawless town".

Beta:"I will send members to lawless city to assist you.This will be a disaster if we didn't do anything".

Cid:"Rest assure beta.I will go by myself".

Beta:"But it's........".

Cid:"Are you trying to defy my order".

Beta:"No lord shadow.Sorry about my behavior just now".

Cid Mind:"She take my acting seriously.I don't about this legend but this sure interesting.Looking forward on it".

Time Skip..........

Due To Hades Disappearance,Beta Decide To Find Him And The Person She Would Like To Ask Is Her Pupil Who Also Hades Right Handman, Persephone...........

Beta:"Persephone.I would like to ask you.Where is lord hades?I can't find him anywhere".

Persephone:"..........".