Chapter 13: Calamity Witch

Tonight Is The Night Where Goddess Trial Is Being Held Where Can Be Seen Many People Get Gather In The Colosseum.At The Middle Of The Colosseum Can Be Seen A Guy Is About To Make An Announcement.........

???:"Finally,the day of the goddess trial is here.As archbishop drake had to leave due to urgent,I nelson will take over his duty at this opening ceremony.......

As archbishop drake had to leave due to urgent,I nelson will take over his duty at this opening ceremony

Nelson:"And also give applause to the pendragon family from camelot that present today".

(P.S: Sigurd (D) Means Sigurd Doppelganger)

Arthur:"It's our pleasure".

Artoria:"Thanks for inviting us".

Sigurd (D):"May the best win".

Then All The Spectators Give Them An Applause.........

Rose:"Someone is so famous".

Sigurd (D):"Hehehe".

Near Them Also Can Be Seen Alexia And Natsumi.Alexia Also Get Invited To The Goddess Trial,But Alexia Feel Something Was Off About The This Nelson Guy...........

Alexia:"I don't like this nelson guy.Even though the archbishop just got killed last night, he doesn't want to help my investigation and another thing that i don't like is the shady woman next to me".

Alexia:"I know she is a genius novelist but she obviously try to suck on people and that's she showing off her decolletage o purpose!".

Natsume Realize That Alexia Been Watching Her And Decided To Annoy Her By Smirks........

Natsume:"How I detest this alexia.She uses her position as princess and a friend in school to get near to lord shadow.She even gets safe by him.I wish I get safe by lord hades with princess style".

While Natsume And Alexia Kinda Arguing,Sigurd And Rose Are Happily Eating Together........

Rose:"Food here tastes good  isn't it sigurd".

Sigurd (D):"Yeah,I agree with that".