Chaoskampf

''Come here, Naruto.'' Enoch called out to his apprentice who came as quickly as he could.

''What is it, master? A new technique?''

''No. I believe it's time I tell you of my story. My life... before I became king.''

''I thought you said you were going to tell me at a later time.'' Enoch then picked up a handful of sand and threw it in the air. Then, a misty fog appeared and Enoch's memories played like a magical TV.

''Now is a good time as any. My story begins about 10,000 years ago. I was born to a poor family in the city of Lagash. No proper education could be afforded to me, my father taught me all he knew about the world, from stories recited by travellers or rumors and did his best to teach me. Eventually, I was taught how to become a blacksmith like my father and skilled in the arts of forging, I was. The kings of the city states hired me because of my skills to forge weapons out of smelted iron or bronze but I was paid very little. Then, my life changed forever in one day.''

''While I bathed in the River Kishon, a meteor landed near where I bathed. I checked to investigate and found a black metal unlike any before. It radiated an aura, powerful and dark, with untold potential. And there, buried in the meteor was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. In all my travels, never had I met a woman as beautiful as her. My lovely wife, Ishtar Otsutsuki.''

''Ishtar Otsutsuki... you found her in the meteor?''

''Yes. For an Otsutsuki is a species more powerful than man and they live in places outside this world.''

''So, they're aliens.''

''Yes. Indra and Ashura, the fathers of Uchiha and the Senju and Uzumaki were of Otsutsuki blood. The sage of the 6 paths, the founder of the ways of manipulating chakra, his brother Hamura, the father of all Hyuga, were Otsutsuki. Their mother Kaguya was an Otsutsuki.''

''How do you know this?''

''My soul sees many, major events in the world. Not all but important ones after the flood came. All shall be revealed soon, my apprentice.''

''Then I patiently wait for when you can tell me, master.''

''Good. You did not forget your training. Where was I? Oh yes. I took Ishtar to my home and the metal also for further study. I nursed Ishtar back to health and our first encounter... was somewhat awkward and hostile.''
______________________________________

-10,000 years ago-

Ishtar woke up in a soft bed, her body still aching a bit from the crash. She examined her surroundings with her Rinne-Sharingan to find she was in a house of sorts. She looked at her body to find bandages covering her wounds. Hearing noises, she turned her head to see a native of the planet, with cups in his hands. ''Um... hello.'' Enoch spoke just as Ishtar made a pure, violet chakra sword in her hands.

''I mean you no harm!'' Enoch said in a frightened voice. ''I... ah... nursed you because you were wounded.'' Enoch said, approaching Ishtar and he put the cups down on a table. ''I mean you no harm, I swear.''

Ishtar deactivated her blades and put her hand on Enoch. A white light covered the man's face as Ishtar took in some of Enoch's knowledge to properly understand her current location. ''Um... okay.'' Enoch said, shrugging the whole thing that just happened. ''Are you okay uh... miss?''

Ishtar looked at Enoch in a confused manner. She was just beginning to understand the native language and couldn't speak right now. ''Okay, I'll introduce myself. My name is Enoch Bauglîr, son of Keiron and Nessa, blacksmith for the kingdoms of man.''

''Ishtar Otsutsuki. Daughter of Abzu and Tiamat, princess of the Otsutsuki clan.'' Ishtar said, revealing her name to Enoch.

''I see. Are you... okay, Ishtar?''