Avoiding war

-Snow Country-

The once dry and desolate land of Snow Country was now a lush, green forest country. The new daimyo, Koyuki Kazehana, having the power of the snow demon that terrorized this land for centuries was now her's to control. She stopped the harsh winters and when she discovered her late father's invention, a machine capable of ending the winter, she used all available resources to try to start the machine. Eventually, she succeeded and her country had summer and spring.

Visiting for the first time in 3 years was her husband, the king of Arcadia, Naruto Uzumaki. When she heard he was coming, she was ecstatic and quickly made preparations for her husaband's royal arrival. There she was in her throne, with 8 of her specialized silver wraiths protecting her. Her husband was due to arrive at any moment and her long wait paid off.

In a loud creaking sound, the doors of her throne room opened and her guards knelt down. Before her was the king of Arcadia. ''Guards, leave us.'' she ordered and once the guards left, pounced on her husband, hugging him. ''I missed you so much, Naruto.''

''And I too missed you.'' Naruto replied.

''Are you hungry? I'll have my servants prepare the meals.''

''Famished, my dear.'' Naruto followed his wife and into the dining hall. His companions and other 2 wives too followed behind. Koyuki ignored her sisters, instead focusing on being Naruto's favourite wife. After finishing his meal, Naruto asked his wife, ''Can I see the progress of the army's war machines, Koyuki?''

''Of course, Naruto. Anything for my husband.'' she replied and got up with Naruto following.

2 years back, both Enoch and Naruto realized that despite the silver wraiths great strength and ability, they needed machines of war. Shinobi villages had chakra shields that his wraiths could not penetrate. They needed new machines that would give them superiority over these setbacks. Some dwarves and elves were sent to Snow Country so that the land's advanced technology with dwarven mastery in forging and elf magic could make unstoppable machines of war.

And now, it was complete. 'Bless the dwarves for their endurance and hard work and the elves for their loyalty.' Naruto thought as he saw the huge machines of war. Large siege towers over 100 feet in height, armed with arrow turrets and catapults and a battering ram that could destroy walls. Flying ships that could bombard his opponents and transport his wraiths. 50 siege towers and 130 ships in total.

(Arcadian siege tower)