Eastern adventures part 2

In a secret cave laid the dead body of Yugito Nii. When it was clear the Akatsuki were after the tailed beasts following the capture of the 5th Kazekage, the Cloud had basically abandoned the 2 tails jinchuriki. The Cloud's council having made clear the blonde jonin was on her own when the Akatsuki came and this too without the knowledge of the Raikage A.

When Hidan and Kakuzu entered the territory of the Cloud, the council made it clear to all shinobi that the jinchuriki on their own. A had put a stop to this nonsense to save Killer B but it was too late as Yugito was already captured and presumed dead.

Naruto walked into the cave to inspect the body of Yugito Nii. The tailed beast was extracted and she was dead but it meant little to the blonde king. He had power over life and death itself. He summoned the king of hell and used it to bring the blonde jinchuriki back to life. Yugito gasped as she breathed in and she saw the cloaked Uzumaki before her.

''Who are you?'' Yugito asked the cloaked king.

''A friend you could say. The Akatsuki took the 2 tailed cat inside you.'' Naruto informed her.

''That means... I'm dead! Are you the grim reaper?''

''No. I brought you back to life.''

''How? That's impossible.''

''And yet you are alive now. Magic, both light and dark of the primeval waters of chaos, is a pathway to many abilities some would consider to be... unnatural.''

''Okay... who are you?''

''I told you that I am a friend. One who suffered much like you but unlike so many of us, I did not live to please these fools who looked down on us. No, I thrived on their hate and fear, used it to grow stronger.''

''Are you a jinchuriki?''

''Former jinchuriki to be exact, Yugito Nii.''

''Which one?''

''The 9 tailed fox.'' Naruto answered the female blonde's question which shocked her immensely.

''The same 9 tails jinchuriki which disappeared 3 years ago? I thought the Akatsuki got to you before they got the Kazekage.''

''They did not. I sensed your life force fading so I came and found you dead in this cave. It seems the Akatsuki extracted the 2 tails like they did the 1 tailed racoon dog.'' Naruto answered as he prepared to leave. ''You have your life back, Yugito Nii. Do not waste it for I may not be there to resurrect you.''

Before he could leave however, Yugito grabbed hold of his cloak. ''Wait! Please, take me with you. The Cloud abandoned me to die. I don't have anywhere else to go.''

''Fine. You may come along but if I give you an order, be sure to follow it. I will not tolerate insubordination if I see one.''

''You have my word.''

''Good. Follow me.'' Naruto said and Yugito got up and followed the king to his destination.
______________________________________

Naruto's group were walking to a decimated forest area. None in his group questioned his decision. Naruto wanted to test the Akatsuki's strength and skills by facing the immortal duo of Hidan and Kakuzu. When the duo were in sight, Yugito's anger activated and she prepared to get payback.

''Calm down, Yugito.'' Naruto ordered the former jinchuriki. ''You are still weak from having been resurrected and don't forget you lost the 2 tails. I want to see their skills personally. Do not interfere.'' and Naruto left with the Narada to confront the Akatsuki.

''Is he always like this?'' Yugito asked Guren and Shizuka.

''Beats me.'' Shizuka replied.

''What? But, you're his wife! How come you don't know?''