Eastern adventures

Naruto had just killed Orochimaru. The most wanted and hated nuke nin in shinobi history was dead. Naruto used his power to lift the Kusanagi and bring it closer to him. An indestructible blade that had a deadly poison and can cut through anything, the Kusanagi no longer had a master. Naruto infused his will into the blade, destroying every ounce of Orochimaru's power in it and he turned it into a weapon for his Susanoo.

Naruto walked out of the base and saw the hundreds of captured men, women and children who were held by Orochimaru for experimentation. ''You are free now. Your life is yours again. The snake is dead. You may go wherever you like and do as you wish.'' Naruto spoke to them but they seemed hesitant. One of them came up to speak to Naruto.

''We are grateful that you have set us free, sir, but we have nowhere to go. Our villages were burned and all our homes destroyed. Please. Help us this one more time.'' begged the man, bowing down in front of Naruto.

''Very well. I am Naruto Uzumaki, king of Arcadia. I will allow you to become citizens of my kingdom. There, you can build new homes, farm crops and be what you want. Give me your undying loyalty and I will fulfill my word. You will find that I am a kinder man than the snake ever will be.'' Naruto said and everyone seemed happy. Naruto opened a portal using his great power that led to the gate of Arcadia.

The people walked to the portal and into Arcadia, overjoyed and finally being free and having a home. Guren came close to her master as she wanted to ask a question. ''Master, if you don't mind me asking, why didn't you open a portal back when we were going to assist the Mist rebels?''

''I simply wanted to stretch my legs and feel the ocean again. Nothing more.'' Naruto replied and he tilted his head elsewhere. Leaf ninja were near.

''Something wrong, master?''

''Leaf ninja. 4 of them. You and Yugao stay here with the silver wraiths. I will deal with them myself.'' Naruto spoke as he hid his face behind an iron mask and his wings becoming a cloak. The hood covering his blonde hair as he walked to face the Leaf team.
______________________________________

                    -Tenchi bridge-

The Leaf team consisted of Sakura Haruno, Sai, Yamato and Kakashi Hatake. After Sakura defeated Sasori of the red sands in Wind Country, she managed to get the Akatsuki member to tell her where Orochimaru's base was. With the information they needed required, Tsunade dispatched a team of the Leaf's finest to infiltrate Orochimaru's base and get Sasuke Uchiha back to the Leaf, by any means necessary.

Kakashi was a bit hesitant at first to have Sakura on his team, heck he nearly wanted to revoke her shinobi status but her strong determination made him change his mind. Sakura changed in these past years, for the better and she trained hard so that she'll be strong enough to bring Sasuke back and apologize to Naruto. He was proud of how she turned out.

Yamato was simply a codename. The only experiment of Orochimaru concerning the 1st Hokage's cells that survived, Yamato's original given name was Tenzo and he used to help Kakashi in the Anbu. Now, he was to help him again in this important mission. Sai on the other hand was an unknown. He suspected Danzo had a different motive in sending the paint user and Kakashi had to keep his guard up.

''Alright team, Yamato will take up his Sasori disguise and-'' Kakashi's briefing was interrupted as they felt a presence. Imagine their shock when they saw the same man who resurrected Gaara appear on the bridge. ''How!?''

''What is he doing there?'' Sakura asked. She did not trust the unknown man because he would not answer her questions. She doubted he'll answer any questions they would ask.

''Come out Leaf shinobi! I can sense all 4 of you.'' Naruto shouted to the Leaf nin and they body flickered in front of him. Their hands were ready to draw weapons or weave signs but it was of little concern to Naruto.