War in Mist

Naruto, now the king of Arcadia, sat down on a chair on the courtyard of his golden ziggurat palace and looked out to see the sun shine over his majestic city. The buildings were made of valuable metals like gold and silver and decorated with precious stones like pearls, onyx and obsidian. The streets were made of bronze and the city in all it's splendour shone like polished glass. Naruto smiled to himself, proud of being the king of such a great kingdom and being heir to his great master.

A shadow was watching Naruto from behind. The shadowy fugure jumped and hugged Naruto who didn't flinch in the slightest. It was the transformed Yugao, now an obediant maid to her new master. Naruto wasn't bothered in the slightest by Yugao's warm hands and breasts on his body. He drank his wine and continued marvelling at the sight of his beautiful city.

His other servant, Guren, had chosen to make herself known. She now pledged her undying loyalty to Naruto and didn't regret it since the blonde was a better master to serve than Orochimaru ever was. ''Master, the reports from the elven merchants has come in. Exotic clothings of fine silk and jewels have been sold at the markets in the Elemental Nations and a surplus of food has been brought back.'' the crystal user reported.

Trade was a necessity for every nation to boost it's economy. Exotic wares, fine clothing, metals, weapons and more were found in great abundance in Naruto's kingdom. Naruto wanted to ensure Arcadia was the dominant economic power in the world. The elves under disguise could sell these in the markets and bring in valuable things like food.

Nod was a scorched land. In order to save his people, Enoch burned it with magical fire that would take Naruto a lot of his power to heal. Now that Arcadia had a leader, one chosen by the powerful king, it can now officially become a nation like it did many thousands of years ago. With an army whose numbers and might is matched by none, no nation would dare to fight Arcadia.

The land of Snow and the land of Demons had set up outposts for trade and tourism. Rather easy seeing as their leaders were bethrothed to the king. Wave country also had dealings with Arcadia since Naruto was considered a hero. The land of Tea too had trade deals and all these nations blossomed greatly with the trade they had with Arcadia. Increasing in trade and prestige that would've been impossible for countries like them.

''A job well done on the Elven Mercantile Guilds, I must say.'' Naruto commented as he looked at the report. With Arcadia's vast wealth, it would soon become the leading economic powerhouse in less than a decade. That and the dwarves could make fine weapons for any nation needing such means that Arcadia had everything a country could want. ''And what is the current status of the 5 great nations?''

''The Leaf has suffered some major blow since Wave has cut ties following your... 'kidnapping' and sentence. The Sand still suffers from economic hardships but is recovering. Stone and Cloud are fine but the Mist is still engulfed in a civil war, master.'' Guren replied and her master nodded his head in understanding.

''Tell the elves to establish an outpost on Sand. Gaara must be happy to finally have some stability. And tell the dwarves to-'' Naruto was silenced when Yugao fed him a cake. Being that the cake was his favourite flavour, Naruto ate it fast. ''As I was saying, tell the dwarves to get 10,000 of my silver wraiths ready. We are going to Mist.''

''Mist? Master, are you planning to intervene in the war?''

''A good way to test my power and for any nation to know what will happen should they interfere in Arcadia's sovereignty.'' Naruto finished just as another cake came directly in his mouth. He wished Enoch was still here because he wanted to ask what was going on his mind when he fused Yugao with a shoggoth.

''Your wish is my command, master.'' Guren then left to carry out Naruto's orders and to leave for Mist immediately.
______________________________________