Eastern adventutes part 3

-Leaf village-

The badly injured team 10 plus Kakashi made their way to the Leaf's council chambers to give their reports. Almost immediately after they arrived, the council was assembled and prepared to hear whether or not the 2 Akatsuki were dead. Kakashi had told team 10 to get their wounds checked while he went in to give the report. The council members had high hopes seeing his damaged body, thinking the Leaf team won but at the same time, feared that the Akatauki were stronger and escaped.

''What do you have to report, Kakashi?'' Tsunade asked the white haired jonin who took a deep breath. She suspected the report was not what they'll be expecting.

''Well, lady Hokage, for one the Akatsuki are dead.'' Kakashi said and the council members rejoiced. But Tsunade and the elders caught onto Kakashi's tone and suspected there was more than meets the eye.

''You sound no so joyous, captain Hatake. Is that more to it than we thought?'' Danzo Shimura asked.

''Yes. While the Akatsuki duo of Hidan and Kakuzu are dead, it was not by our hands.'' Kakashi informed and the council got intrigued.

''Then who did it?'' demanded Koharu Utatane. The old woman couldn't believe any shinobi except Leaf ninja can defeat the Akatsuki.

''The mystery man who revived Gaara and killed Orochimaru. He killed the 2 Akatsuki members. Quite easily I might add.'' Kakashi's words made the council members gasp. ''It was almost as if he was playing with them.''

''Just what does this man want anyways?'' Sakura's mother, Mebuki Haruno shouted. ''We do not know his powers, his allegiance or if he can be trusted. I say we put him in the bingo book as a S-class ninja. His feats speak enough for him to labelled as such!'' Mebuki spoke out her opinion and many agreed.

''I presume he did this to you and your team, Kakashi.'' Tsunade asked and the jonin nodded. ''Then can you give us a list of his abilities and power, Kakashi? No matter how little, at least we can know how to counter them and have a sense of just powerful a foe we are dealing with.''

''To start off lady Hokage, his abilities are... unnatural.''

''Unnatural?'' Danzo repeated the word. ''Define unnatural, captain Hatake.''

''The mystery man doesn't use chakra.'' Kakashi said which shocked the council members.

''Doesn't use chakra? Are you certain of it?'' asked advisor Homura Mitokado.

''Yes. I used my Sharingan to confirm it. No chakra. I don't what power he has but I can tell it is stronger and more potent than chakra. He uses his abilities without weaving a single sign or saying it's name. His abilties are... well... include but not limited to elemental manipulation of all 5 basic, gravity control, ability to summon an avatar of energy, phasing, shadow manipulation, metal manipulation, ability to multiply weapons and fly.'' Kakashi told the council and they absorbed the information.

''In the fight, he used a special power on Hidan which turned him into a monster. A machine that killed the immortal all the while trapping the grim reaper. He called it the 'Black Racer' and it can make weapons out of some red energy. This thing also tanked several high ranked jutsu from Kakuzu and didn't suffer any scratch or dent. In essence, our mystery man controls death itself.'' Kakashi said and the council grew afraid.

''And the result of the battle, Kakashi?'' Tsunade asked shakingly. The mystery man's list of abilities did not align to ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu or any of the sort. And that bit about controlling death itself was spine chilling.

''Well, our old friend decimated the Akatsuki. He toyed with them, not even suffering any damage. When we moved it, it was the same. He took Ino's super punch as if it was a breeze, he phased through my chidori like he was thin air and then he unfolds his wings to fly!'' Kakashi took a breath after the wings part. He still couldn't believe it. ''He then electrocuted us before departing, saying he'll kill us if we show our faces again.''