Finale

''Team 7 is finally back together once more!'' Sakura declared loudly as every shinobi saw Naruto Uzumaki alongside the kages. Those from Mist, Sand and Stone felt great joy at seeing the armies and king of Arcadia come to their aid but those from the Leaf felt great hatred upon seeing Naruto.

''So, this is the king of Arcadia who burnt the village.'' Tobirama Senju remarked, his anger leaking out as he itched to kill Naruto.

''Tobirama!'' his brother, Hashirama Senju, reprimanded his younger brother. ''Do not start a fight you'll lose and just anger the king. Remember from Sasuke's explanation that Arcadia was justified to destroy the Leaf and we need Arcadia's help in this war.''

''Tch. Fine.'' Tobirama calmed down but still wanted to kill Naruto.

''Naruto.'' Hiruzen Sarutobi called out to the boy he considered a grandson. The kind-hearted boy who's smile lit up the mood of everyone who knew him was replaced by the heartless king before him.

''Old man Hiruzen Sarutobi and father. If I said it is nice meeting you would I be lying?''

''Naruto... I am so sorry that I was unable to protect you or prevent such things from happening. I'm truly-''

''Save it. No need to apologize and I say this not because I forgive you but because it will not change the past. Same goes for you too, father. Just as both of you cannot change what you did, so too can I also not change the fact that I burned the Leaf. Only difference is that I enjoyed every last second of doing it.'' Naruto told the kages, shocking the Leaf ones at his lack of remorse.

"Yes! My Naruto is back and ready to win another war!'' Mizukage Mei Terumi shouted in joy as she came forward and hugged Naruto who still mounted his lion. ''Now Madara will wish he never came back to life!''

''Can you give me my personal space please, Mei?'' Naruto asked politely.

''You don't have to be so bashful.'' Mei replied in a disappointed voice.

''Hmph. To think he'll be the one to get all the girls.'' Kakashi said in a perverse way which earned him a punch from Tsunade and Sakura.

''Are we ready to send Madara and Obito back to the grave?'' Sasuke asked and Naruto got down his steed.

''Was born ready.'' Naruto replied. ''Seal the 10 tails. It has eaten 5 Otsutsuki clan members, among them Momoshiki who is one of the strongest. The 10 tails may have at least a 7 times increase in strength and power while the jinchuriki may be even more powerful than me. I will deal with Madara.'' Naruto told his team as he signalled the start of battle.

Naruto teleported behind Madara and grabbed his head, crashing across a hill as his army charged to eliminate the white zetsu. Kakashi too moved in to finish off Obito just as the ten tails fully transformed.
______________________________________

"That was- impossible! I couldn't sense him!" Madara muttered to himself as he saw the blonde king appear before him.

"Surprised?"

''I shouldn't be but you did caught me off guard, king of Arcadia.''

''Your ambitions are misplaced, Madara Uchiha. A dream world of nothing but lies and it stands against my empire. As king, I judged you unworthy to continue on.'' Naruto declared as he took out his sword for battle.

''You're going to use that blunt old thing against me?''

''You will find it sharper than any other blade.'' Naruto said and Madara jumped up and shot 5 flaming fish at him. Naruto swung his sword and the blow destroyed the fish but Madara came up behind him and shot a fire jutsu. Naruto wasn't fazed and he blocked the fire just as Madara came to attack him with war fan and scythe.