Fourth great ninja war

A/N: After realizing the Leaf was doomed cause of him, Danzo be like:-

Danzo: I'm only human after all.
I'm only human after all.
Don't put the blame on me.
______________________________________

Sasuke destroyed the base of the mountains graveyard and walked up. Tobi had decided to give him a new powerup which unknown to him was a bit of Otsutsuki cells. Sasuke walked as a group of white zetsu came to intercept him. Sasuke payed no mind to them and just burned them all with Amaterasu. His mind was in conflict right now. He hated the village for ordering the genocide of his clan and the suffering his older brother went through but... on the other hand... was Naruto.

Naruto hated the village far more than he did and from what Sasuke could think, Naruto suppressed that anger until a few weeks back. When he burned everything to the ground after the Leaf provoked him for the last time. Hearing how Naruto could hold back his hatred was impressive to Sasuke as he remembered Naruto's brash atitude but then he thought of how the blonde destroyed the Leaf. It conflicted his mind as he was torn between killing the last remnants of the Leaf or joining their side. Naruto was the person who was splitting his mind. Become the light he once was or the embodiment of darkness and chaos that he became.

After meeting Itachi in the woods, Sasuke followed him and eventually convinced his older brother to allow him to tag along. Maybe this way, he might be able to decide his choice.

Sasuke Uchiha travelled along the raining road, atop the tress alongside his reanimated older brother to hunt for Kabuto Yakushi. It was the only way to get Itachi Uchiha to tell him everything he wanted to know. Itachi was glad to see that Sasuke could be swayed and rebuild the village into a new one but sad to hear it was destroyed. But he can't lament now. He had to stop Kabuto and his army of reanimations.

______________________________________

       -Silesia, Yarma star system-

On a far away planet, Naruto stood at the top of a hill observing his silver wraiths slaughter the last remaining resistance from a local kingdom. The Otsutsuki had used their powers to transport humans to Silesia over 30,000 years ago as a slave labour colony but had largely forgotten about them. The humans spread across Silesia and were in a medieval era state of technology. It was just another obstacle in his grand empire building and Naruto would see to it that it was fulfilled no matter what. A kind hearted, loving king to his subjects but a ruthless, merciless, cold hearted and oppressive tyrant to his enemies.

His tent was huge, over 60 meters in length, 30 meters wide and standing at 20 feet in height, decorated lavishly from his great wealth and a throne for him to sit on but the king of Arcadia was not in his tent. Protected by his personal guards at all times, he watched with his cold, pitiless red eyes as his soldiers stormed the city of Ensappar and sack it. 10 kings and their kingdoms already fell to him in one day, his army slaughtering all opponents without mercy, men, women and children, old and young, rich or poor. The fields ate the corpses of those who resisted him and tides of blood washed the ground.

The silver wraiths laid waste to the city, burning all the houses and buildings with intense fire. There they dragged the terrified masses out to impose judgement on them. A silver wraith dragged a woman out from her home and pushed her onto the street. Another wraith killed an adult male while another one put chains on the women and children and whipped them, ordering them to get up and walk. Men from the city were placed in lines and once the commander gave the order, their heads rolled on the ground. Others were stabbed to death while some got burned, others impaled and others still... got flayed. A nation and army that was ruthless to the old and pitiless to the young.