Otsut Prime

-Fire Country-

It had been 13 days since Naruto and the army of Arcadia sacked the Hidden Leaf. Attempts to rebuild the village all ended in vain as everything, except the cemetary of the Leaf, was reduced to nothing but ashes. Word also reached them of how the Fire daimyo was killed along with his family when the silver wraiths sacked the capital at the same time the Leaf was burned. In that time, Tsunade fell into a coma after having her chakra reserves exhausted in saving the wounded. Sakura along with her two friends, Ino and Hinata, were busy helping everyone.

''Hey, Sakura! We need more morphine here!'' Ino shouted to the pink haired girl as the latter came running with more morphine. Even after a week passed, the effects of Naruto's sacking was still there. Physically or psychologically.

''Alright.'' Sakura said as the morphine was injected to ease the patient. With so few nurses and doctors, few could be saved from the survivors and many were simply left to die. The remnants of the Leaf were not even ten thousand shinobi and barely twice that were civilians. 'Mom, how could you be so stupid to agree to a plan like that? Do you hate Naruto that much that you'll risk the destruction of our home?'

3 days after the sacking, Danzo and his Foundation returned to take control. Even though everything was clearly his fault, they rallied behind him since most of their shinobi, despite outnumbering the Foundation, were weakened severly by the fight against the endless hordes of silver wraiths. Not many resisted and Danzo did not execute any since manpower was at an all time low. Now, Sakura was asked to meet Kakashi. Apparently, Sasuke was found in the Land of Iron and was going to crash the 5 kage summit.

''Sakura, prepare your equipment. We're going to get Sasuke.'' Kakashi ordered his student and Sakura nodded.

'I failed regarding Naruto but I hope that I can succeed with you, Sasuke.'
______________________________________

                           -Arcadia-

Naruto was on his bed, medicinal herbs rubbed on his body by Yugao. The sudden release of the fox's chakra 3 years back had severly damaged his nervous system and though Arcadian magic was powerful, it could only heal half of it. Naruto breathed heavily as the herbs were applied on his body, making it feel like it was being burned. Of course he could use his magic but Enoch never used such on himself to heal wounds. Pain was used as a conduit for strength by the teachings of the dark arts and Naruto was contend.

After it was done, Yugao put down the tray and admired her master. Violet slime coming out her mouth at her master's body. Naruto put his hand on her chin and stroke her like a cat. Naruto then put on his uniform and flew out to the forges where Brokk welcomed him. ''Welcome to my humble home, your highness.''

''Brokk, my friend. How goes the forging?''

''Well, it goes well. These free labour workers from that village are working like bulls on the field.''

''I am pleased to hear.'' Naruto walked as a hand from a Leaf citizen, now slave of Arcadia, reached out and grabbed his boot.

''Please, show mercy.'' he begged but Naruto kicked him in the face.

''Where was the mercy when I asked for it? Besides, here in the forges, working for your king is considered an honor. Rejoice for your king has need of you.'' Naruto replied and left the forges to be in his castle.

''Long live my lord, the king.'' Yugito Nii, concubine to the blonde king, said as she bowed before him.

''Yugito. How goes the campaign on the Otsutsuki homeworld of Otsut Prime?''

''It goes not as planned, I'm afraid, my king. Warmaster Chiron has lost a battle against the alien foe.''

''It's not even been a day since I left to return here. Oh well. Yugao! Prepare to depart.'' Naruto shouted and Yugao was already prepared. They entered the portal and arrived on Otsut Prime, homeworld of the Otsutsuki clan.
______________________________________