- Goodbye Class & Hello Community -

IN THE BEDROOM

??? : "I welcome you to a community with no color, no feelings, no love, and no freedom...have a safe trip tomorrow..."

y/n : *gasps* "WHAT!? WHO ARE YOU???"

Your eyes wander around the room, looking for a certain man.
But to your relief, you found no one.

y/n : Maybe it's just a very realistic dream???....Whatever..I rather stay ignorant..

THE NEXT DAY

You were more excited than ever about this trip, wondering if the community would more better technology, better looking people, or even better desserts etc. These thoughts keep wandering around your brain but you were also concerned and scared. Even though it was normal for schools in your community to send students to visit other communities, it was also normal for other communities to visit yours. You had been visiting a lot of communities but it was a different place for every trip, which had you wondering how many communities there possibly are.
Your concerns were mostly about safety. Though, there's really nothing to worry about since there weren't a single accident in the past century and the rules were very strict about these sort of trips. No ordinary person can go visiting another community if they didn't have permission from the government.

You saw Olivia standing at the school gate as you shouted her name.

y/n : *panting* "OLIVIAAAA!!"

Olivia : "y/n!!"

You both ran to hug each other. Olivia almost fell down the ground because of how hard you crashed into her. It was a warm hug full of joy.

Teacher : "Ahem...Students we will now begin the process of sending the student off to their destination. I will call the students by their seat number. Number one you can leave now, have a safe trip."

A portal suddenly opened in front of the student who was called to leave. The student waved a goodbye to his friends before walking towards the portal, disappearing into the darkness.

y/n : I'm number ten and Olivia's eleven...alright nine more people to go before I leave her..

Time somehow flew faster than usual as your seat number was then called.

Olivia : "See you later, idiot." *pinches y/n's left cheek*

y/n : "WHAT!? BITCH THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SAY GOODBYE-"

Teacher : "y/n please quickly walk through the portal, the others are waiting."

y/n : "I'll get you back later when I come back." *death glares at Olivia*

Olivia : "If you remember of course..haha.."

You slowly walked through the portal, the darkness touches your skin, consuming you in. You walked in the darkness for a few seconds before seeing light coming from an exit.

y/n : Ahhh my eyesss, I can't adjust to the brightness...

There were a group of elderly men standing inside a room. They welcomed the guest in unison, almost sounding like a robot.